The new CorelDRAW 2021 product range includes CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2021 professional graphic design software.
The new solution is available for Windows and Mac and reinforces your focus on collaboration with access to cutting-edge tools that simplify the design and review process.
Increase productivity with layout space that allows users to take control of projects and resources. Thanks to the advanced photo editing and illustration options, designers will be able to realize their unique creative vision faster than ever.
And as our definition of the workplace continues to change, CorelDRAW.app ™ has now been optimized for touch devices and is available as a new iPad app, giving designers new options to be creative anywhere and from virtually any device.
With its vector illustration, page layout, typography and photo editing tools, among others, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 simplifies complex workflows and gives designers full control over how to create their best designs - on Windows, Mac, Web and mobile devices. With its precise focus on collaboration, productivity and flawless results, important new features include:
List of new features and enhancements in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021
- New dashboard: the dashboard of CorelDRAW® 2021 and CorelDRAW.app acts as a hub for collaboration with all design files in the cloud and, with a single click, preview, number of comments and team members, and project status. Share projects directly from CorelDRAW 2021 without having to open each file.
- New comments in real time: i Reviewers and approvers can now comment and annotate a document in CorelDRAW.app and all comments will instantly appear in the CorelDRAW 2021 application working file on your Windows or Mac system. Share notes and feedback in real time, delays are eliminated and approvals are accelerated.
- New integration with Microsoft Teams: i corporate customers can view and edit design files with CorelDRAW.app for Teams. Sign in with a Microsoft 365 business user account to create new projects and review projects by collaborating with team members directly from Teams channels.
- New Multipage View: view, manage and edit all digital content of your project in a single view. Move and copy objects from page to page, compare layouts in parallel and freely scroll pages to organize them however you like.
- New Docker / Page Inspector: la window mobile / page inspector displays all pages in a layout with a new grid view of thumbnails, making it easier to manage and sort pages. Scroll through your designs, add, delete and rename pages and, with a single click, switch view modes to focus on a single page or use the new multipage view.
- New export of multiple assets: save time with a flexible range of options for exporting pages and objects, plus create a custom list of assets for one-click export. Simultaneously export the same design element in different sizes, resolutions and file formats (ideal for web and mobile app design tasks) or easily export multiple elements with the same options. Send pages or objects in various industry standard formats, including PDF.
- New ability to draw in perspective: draw illustrated objects or scenes in perspective, faster and easier than ever. Choose from a 1, 2 or 3 point perspective, draw or add an existing group of objects on a shared perspective plane, and move and edit objects freely without losing perspective.
- New snap to itself e improved guidelines: manage custom guidelines and change universal scale views to page size with one click. Additionally, Snap to Itself moves and transforms design elements quickly and accurately with a new option to enable and disable snap mode.
- New Docker / Inspector Settings: get instant access to the most essential and frequently used filters to work non-destructively, in real time and in context. Quickly isolate objects and areas in images with the new local adjustment mode. Plus, you can save your settings for later use and customize your favorite filters to start working right away.
- New Replace function color: Replace Colors is available in the new Docker / Adjustments inspector and allows you to make specific and optimized changes to the hue, saturation and brightness of the image. Thanks to this improved color workflow, designers can achieve more natural photo editing results much faster than before.
- New CorelDRAW.app for iPad: the new iPad app makes designing on the go even easier, while allowing you to review and annotate shared design files from anywhere.
- HEIF Support: leverage photos captured on iPhone with support for the High Efficiency Image File Format (HEIF), now in both Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2021 and CorelDRAW 2021.
- Compatible with Apple's native silicone: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 for Mac is designed to take full advantage of the exceptional efficiency and performance of Apple's M1 chip. Plus, enjoy menus, windows and views, fields and labels, buttons, and other UI elements that reflect what's new in macOS Big Sur.
- Improved optimization of CorelDRAW.app for touch devices: With the new user experience optimized for touch devices, the CorelDRAW.app web application expands the possibilities for mobile devices and tablets.
- Improved graphics performance in Windows 10: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 has been optimized to take full advantage of the Windows system's GPU, delivering up to 14,6x smoother panning and up to 4,4x smoother zoom.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 Availability and pricing
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 is available for Windows and Mac and expands supported languages with a new version in Swedish, as well as solutions available in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Dutch, Polish, Czech, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish and Japanese. The subscription costs 349 euros per year. Perpetual licenses are on sale for an MSRP of 719 EUR. Prices in euros include VAT.
CorelDRAW.app collaboration features are available only with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscription, maintenance licenses, or with an additional CorelDRAW.app Pro subscription for perpetual licensed customers.
CorelDRAW.app for Microsoft Teams is available exclusively with CorelDRAW.app Enterprise, which is part of CorelDRAW's business and commercial products and requires a Microsoft 365 account. Volume Licensing, Maintenance, Software Distribution and Virtualization, please visit: www.coreldraw.com/ business.
For more information and to download the free trial version, visit www.coreldraw.com.