If you wonder how it can become a problem, the answer is simple: you have to memorize all buttons on each of the consoles. Each has their own controls and each button performs an action in the game.
One of the most important actions in Fortnite is, without a doubt, squatting, as it not only allows you to take cover, but also improves the accuracy of your sight, making it easier to shoot to take out enemies.
The problem is that if you don't know how to crouch in Fortnite on the different consoles, you can put yourself in serious danger. For this reason, in this article we will teach you how to dodge Fortnite on each of the available consoles.
Fortnite controls on PC
Playing on PC can be the most comfortable way to play Fornite for many players, as every action has its own key. Furthermore, it is possible change the keys by accessing the menu » Settings »And then accessing Input.
However, since there are so many actions and keys, it is possible that you can get a little tangled, so we leave you a list with the commands of Fortnite on PC, so that you not only learn to crouch but to execute all kinds of action.
- Crouch: Left Control
- Move Forward: W / Up Arrow.
- Move Back: S / Down Arrow.
- Move right: D / Right arrow.
- Move left: A / Left arrow.
- Cursor mode: Left Alt / Right Alt.
- Salto: spice bar.
- Shoot: left mouse click.
- Objective: Right-click.
- Reload: R.
- Will wear.
- Equip Trap: T.
- Edit build: G.
- Change construction material: right mouse click.
- Select the type of building: V.
- Building wheel: R.
- Restore Building Edition: Right click.
- Repair / Update: F.
- Top slot: mouse wheel at the bottom.
- Slot down: mouse wheel up.
- Chat: enter.
- Quick message: B.
- Put a note: N.
- Set target: middle mouse button.
- Open map: M.
- Open inventory: I.
- Cinematic jump: space bar.
- Resurrection: left mouse click.
- It reappears: right click of the mouse.
- Run: Left Shift.
- 1: 1 weapon slot.
- Closing arma 2: 2.
- Closing arma 3: 3.
- Closing arma 4: 4.
- Closing arma 5: 5.
- Skill Slot 1: Z.
- Skill Slot 2: X.
- Skill Slot 3: C.
- 1: 5 slot per gadget.
- Slot gadget 2: 6.
Fortnite commands on Nintendo Switch
The controls on the Nintendo Switch are also pretty straightforward. If you have the Pro Controller, you just have to press the R button and this will make you squat.
Likewise, if you don't have a Pro Controller, you need to press the Joy Con right to crouch. Next we will leave you a list of all possible actions in Fortnite.
- Change construction material: ZL.
- Previous construction part: L.
- Inventory: key above the crossbar.
- Dance / Emoji: Key under the crossbar.
- Team Communications: Button to the right of the crossbar.
- Sprint: Press the left stick twice.
- Confirmation: ZR.
- Next constructive part: R.
- Switch to peak: X.
- Trap / Interact: Y.
- Switch to construction mode / Edit construction part: A.
- Jump: R.
- Look around: right stick.
- Rotate the building piece: Press the right stick.
- Game menu: +.
- Map: -.
Fortnite controls on PS4 and Xbox One
Here it gets a bit more boring as you have to switch between combat mode and build mode. In construction mode you can build buildings to protect yourself or climb up to get a better view of your enemies. You can crouch by pressing the R3 key on PS4 and R key on Xbox One
For its part, the combat mode allows you to switch weapons, aim and shoot to eliminate all your enemies. To toggle between these modes you have to press the circle button on PS4 while Xbox One you have to press the button B.TagsFortnite