What is TikTok?
It is an app known for its music videos. These are short films that you can make by singing, lip syncing or dancing to the beat of the songs. With this application you can upload photos, audios and videos.
To make a video, you just have to look at the beginning of the app for what you liked or search for it by name if you know it and click save. To switch between videos, you just have to swipe down to see new ones or up to see one you liked again.
In each video you watch, you can like, leave a comment, or save the song that's playing. Also, you can share videos on other social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, etc.
You can browse videos on this network by clicking on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen.
You can make videos of no more than fifteen seconds. To create one, you just need to click on the plus sign icon to get started. You have a wide range of filters and editing options.
Tricks to get more subscribers on TikTok
You can earn by uploading videos to Tik Tok. It is very simple to do this, and without a doubt one of the best ways to do it, since you can enjoy making videos while increasing your revenue and becoming famous on TikTok
You need to earn at least 1.500 followers to start earning with TikTok. You can download Free Tik Tok to get fifty free followers on your account.
If you want to be a TikToker, i.e. a person who is an influencer in this social network, follow these tips to grow in your network and get more subscribers:
- Do not think. If it sounds a little crazy, but the truth is that the more spontaneous and natural it is, the better.
- Spend time following accounts, liking and commenting a lot. This way, other subscribers will return likes and comments to your videos.
- Share content. The more active you are, the better the results. You have to be constant.
- Don't change them too much, as we said before, the more natural they are, the better.
- Try to please. You need to be nice and empathize with your followers. A good way to do this is to make your content fun.
- Follow the trends of shared content, for this you can rely on videos uploaded by other TikTokers.
- Use the hashtag in your videos to increase your likes. This way TikTok will be included in searches. But don't abuse it.
- A good option for hashtags is to use the “Hashtag of the day ”To appear in the section "for you "Of other users.
- Post during peak hours, which is when people are online. The ideal is to do this sometime after lunch or dinner.
- Make it direct, these have a greater impact than recorded videos. It's a good way to get to know your scope. Plus, you can stay in touch with your followers and ask them what content they want to see.
- Have a good profile picture. It should be eye catching. For this you can take a photo that is as professional as possible or opt for something fun.
- The same goes for videos. If you are good at something, like sing or dance, show it in your clips.
- If, on the other hand, you don't know how to do it very well, opt for humor. It is always a good alternative.
- Do tutorials. These types of screws usually come in many flavors.
- Make sure the quality of your videos is good. Try using a mobile device with a good camera. This way your videos will have more definition.
Apart from these tips there are also other tips that will help you get real followers without verification.
Follow these tips and don't forget to be consistent. It is the largest of the keys. It may cost you or take a while to do this at first, but don't be discouraged. Keep it up!Etiquette touch