Without a doubt, it is a network intuitive and creative. Through which you can share any visual content, without having to worry about perfections, since what you send disappears after being seen (depending on the time allotted by the user).
However, one of the simplest things to do is to change the password. However, for most people this can be a little boring, so the intention of this post is to explain it to you in the simplest way, so that you can change your Snapchat account password without any problem.
Change your Snapchat password
Before you start with the steps to change your password, you should be aware that they can vary, depending on your site. That is, it can be done via the official website or from the mobile application.
If you opt for the first option, which is the Official site to change the password, the procedure it will be much easier and faster. Because the system directs you directly and automatically to the password change site.
However, if you prefer the second option, we will also explain exactly how to do it here.
Change password on Snapchat from PC
- To go to the official Snapchat site
- Then add the corresponding data for enter
- As soon as you log in, the system automatically asks you to change your password
- Immediately several fields appear, where it is needed enter the current password (in the first box), in second field - the new password. The new password must be at least 8 characters long, being a combination of uppercase, lowercase and numbers
- In the last field you need to confirm the new password and finally, click on the yellow button, change Password
- If successful, a message should appear on the screen stating that the password has been changed!
- As soon as you perform this procedure, you will be able to log in from any device, with the new password.
Change the password in Snapchat from the application (Android and iOS)
- Log in to the Snapchat application from your mobile device
- As soon as you log into the application, you need to click the user item or profile, located in the upper left area.
- Various options regarding your stories, friends, etc. will immediately appear.
- Press the icon of settings located in the upper right area
- There appear all the alternatives that you can set up in Snapchat. You have to select the option Password
- Next, you need to add the current password and then click Continue
- Two fields are displayed below. In the first, you have to add the new password and the second is to confirm the new password you want to add to your Snapchat account.
- Finally, you just have to select Save.
- If you have performed the procedure correctly, a confirmation message will appear on your device screen, indicating that the your password has been updated!
Likewise, Snapchat will send a message to the email linked to the account, notifying that the password change was successful.
Finally, we hope this post helped you. However, we would like to hear from you . Have you been able to easily change your Snapchat account password? Do you know another method to change the password in this application? Leave us your answers in the comments.TagsSnapchat