But it is likely that the most common method of sharing stories, experiences, memorable moments or a simple funny picture is through the photos or images that are uploaded to these. social network.
It is for the latter that applications such as Instagram have become increasingly important and more used over time. Sharing photos so effectively and easily on a social network is something very popular with many people who enjoy the little hobby of taking pictures of their lives. And, if you are one of these people, chances are you will ultimately enjoy using Snapchat.
This is a social network that focuses on sharing photos and videos in a limited way, meaning you can only see one photo or video that is posted a limited number of times per user. This, along with all its additions when it comes to shooting photo, makes it a unique social network with quite peculiar attractions, and above all for the fact that it is able to give scores to other users to increase their popularity on this network.
But these attractions need to keep up with today's trend. So, if you have Snapchat installed, you may want to keep it up to date so that you don't miss any of the new additions made to the application. See below how to do it.
Update Snapchat on an Android device
If your smartphone is an Android device, keeping the Snapchat app up to date is quite simple. Android generally notifies you when there are pending updates. But, if you don't have it in yours settings, you may have to do this manually. To do this, follow step by step:
- First, log into the Google Play Store application .
- Then, once inside, select the menu; which you can also do by sliding the screen to the right. Here you will see a card that says «Le my apps and games «, Select it.
- Here you will see any updates that may be available for your applications, so find the Snapchat application in the list and update it if necessary.
If you update, remember to activate any additional services that may have been updated on Snapchat. Which you can do by logging into Snapchat, selecting the Snapchat icon at the top of the app home screen, then selecting the gear icon and selecting » Additional services ". In «Manage» you can manage all these functions as you wish.
Update Snapchat on an iOS device
On the other hand, if your device is an iPhone, you need to do the following to update Snapchat:
- Start by entering the App Store.
- Once inside, you will see in the lower right corner a section of " Updates ". Here you can see any updates you may have pending.
- Find the Snapchat application and hit the update button if you have an update pending.
And, just like we explained with Android devices, you have to go into the Snapchat application to activate the new additions to the application.
This can be done by entering Snapchat and selecting the Snapchat icon at the top of the screen. Then, select the gear icon, followed by the "Additional Services" section and finally " Manage ". Now you can activate or deactivate all the services that have been downloaded for the application.TagsSnapchat