For this reason it is not the only thing that can be done through Spotify, as it is also possible to create playlists and follow and add friends and artists and you can also know what they hear in this application. In doing so, it has become a medium that brings people together through music.
If you are new to this platform, you may not know some yet Spotify functionality, including how to know what your friends are listening to. It is for this reason that below I will explain how to know the real-time activity of your friends on Spotify.
Follow the artists on Spotify
As mentioned above, one of the benefits Spotify gives us is that you can follow friends, artists, and even family. Being a very pleasant action, it allows us to be musically connected with other people.
One of the main benefits of following an artist in this app is that you will be notified when there is a new song or a new music release. That way you won't miss any songs. To do this, you need to do the following:
- Enter the Spotify app
- Log in to the profile of the user in question (artist or friend)
- Then click the button Follow
- This way you will start following this person.
In case you want to unfollow a user, you just have to press the button again and in this way you will stop following them.
Follow friends on Spotify
To follow a friend, you need the Spotify account which connected to your Facebook account, so that you can have access to your friends list and can easily add. Also note that this process can be done from your PC or mobile device.
Follow friends on Spotify from PC
- The first thing will be to connect your Spotify account with Facebook
- Then log into Spotify and look for the option Friends activity
- Once there, click on FIND FRIENDS
- As soon as a list of friends appears, click Follow the users you want to add.
Follow friends on Spotify from your mobile or tablet
- Enter the application and log in to Home its
- click on Pref Renze (the grain-shaped element)
- Then select View my profile
- Select the option FIND FRIENDS
- As soon as the friends list appears, you have two alternatives, click on FOLLOW ALL or select individually by clicking on the follow button, located next to the user's name.
How do I know what my friends are listening to on Spotify?
Normally, the Spotify application allows users to see what their friends are listening to in real time in this app. However, to find out, your account must be connected to the Facebook social network. This way you will have access to your friends list.
Otherwise, you won't be able to get friends on Facebook, or follow them, and clearly you won't be able to know what they're listening to within the application.
Having clarified this point, and after connecting your account to Facebook, all you have to do is go to Spotify, search la section Friends activity and immediately the list of friends and what they are doing in real time appears. That is, you will be able to see what one of your friends is listening to at that moment.
Finally, we hope this article has helped you. However, we would like to hear the your opinion Why do you consider Friend Activity important? Were you able to find out what your friends are doing in real time? Leave us your answers in the comments.TagsSpotify