La dark mode it is a feature that is here to stay. From a darker color to your work teams and even manages to significantly reduce energy consumption of your mobile.
We have already seen this mode on networks and platforms such as WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Google Chrome and now we also see it on TikTok, a Chinese app for sharing short videos cataloged as one of the most popular since his market launch in 2016.
Being a means to upload and watch videos, the vast majority of users work very hard to deliver quality content, full of bright and vivid colors, and if we add to that the color that the app brings by default it would be a headache it is so often especially at night.
According to the developers of TikTok, »Dark Mode» will be available soon for Android and iOS. Although some users have taken part in the test to observe how it works, especially those who have iPhone.
Clearly this does not indicate that Android will not arrive, but that they are working so that the updating reaches all mobile devices in general.
Therefore, this time we will show you how to activate dark mode in TikTok, both Xiaomi, Samsung and any mobile phone, not forgetting that users of iPhone will have the greatest advantage of activating it.
So you can put TikTok in dark mode
As we said before, TikTok sta still working in his dark mode. However, some users took part in the test and were able to activate the feature. If you have a iPhone, try following these steps:
- Update your iPhone version (iOS version 13 or later).
- Log in to TikTok.
- Tap the icon "The" that appears at the bottom right and go to yours user profile.
- You'll see three vertical points that correspond to the menu of settings and privacy. Tap on it and look for the section "General".
- Tap the option "Dark mode> Dark". It will generally appear among the options "Languages" e "Notifications".
Enter your TikTok account> Settings> General> Dark Mode
- Once done, TikTok will in dark mode. In addition to this, you can activate the button which is added at the bottom of the device configuration, this will allow you to set the dark mode to use the screen and the brightness of your device.
Select the "Dark" option to activate the feature on TikTok
Final report: if your screen still does not change appearance, we recommend that you restart your computer and check if the application and the mobile version are up to date.
How to activate TikTok dark mode on Xiaomi, Samsung and any mobile
Hopefully soon TikTok offers dark mode for Android as well, which will be established for any version via an app update.
The developers are still working on activating TikTok's dark mode on Android devices
So if you have a team Xiaomi, Samsung, Oppo, Realme, Motorola, Redmi and you want put the dark mode of TikTok, all you have to do is wait for the developers to finish their tests and are aware of the updates in the official Google Play Store.
Image | Pexels, GadgetHacks