As everyone knows, the emojis are thought on purpose to express or communicate some kind of feeling, in fact, they have been used on various occasions to replace texts, especially on social networks.
In turn, they are used in videos to cover up a flaw or simply to make the content more fun. Among the platforms that currently have emojis we have Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp and of course the new social network TikTok.
Every day more young people connect and interact in this one Chinese application. And it is not far behind, his functions and updates surprise its users and improve their experience. With this system you can create and share custom videos, do duets with friends, record at different speeds, add effects and stickers.
If you are just starting out in the social networks and you don't know how the emoji move is going, don't worry. In this article we will show you in a simple way how to add or insert emojis in TikTok videos. Follow us!
How to insert or remove emojis in TikTokk videos
The process for add emoji to TikTok videos does not require a advanced master in programming, nowadays any user is able to manage the platform and do it himself. This is what you need to do to put them on:
- Log in to the application mobile devices TikTok.
- Record a video as you normally do.
- Touch the icon of face that appears at the bottom of the video screen. It is generally identified as "Stikers".
Start recording a video on TikTok like you always do
- You will then see two tabs. Select what it says "Emoji". A list of available faces will appear.
Choose an emoji from the list of options and add it somewhere in the video
- Select the one that best suits your needs and look for a location space within the video. There you can enlarge it and put all emojis What do you want. You can also set the duration of each emoji within the video and pin it to keep track of your face.
- To set a duration, tap the smiley face and select "Set duration", slide your finger on the timer line and that's it. To pin the smiley face, tap the emoji and select "Appoint".
After adding an emoji in the video, you can adjust the size, set the time and pin the face
- Registration ends.
Now, if emojis don't look like you had in mind, here are the steps for remove them from the TikTok video:
- Touch the emoji you want to remove.
- Drag it with your finger up where you will see the icon of un basket And that's it.
To delete an emoji in a TikTok video, tap and drag it to the trash.
Why put emojis on TikTok?
As mentioned above, the emoji they are a way that users use to express their emotions and feelings. Plus, it's a fun way to create hilarious videos for the audience.
Sometimes they can be added just to be part of the content; however, it is also possible to make them part of the recording. One of the most striking examples is record a video and pin an emoji on your face to keep track of it.
Emojis add style and personality to your recordings. Image: Unsplash
In turn, the system gives you the ability to place each emoji an estimated time, especially so as not to fill the content with smilies and thus prevent them from hogging all the attention.
We hope these steps can help you put emoji on TikTok during the registration of your favorite videos, remember that personalization will depend on what you want to show to your followers. If you have a more interesting way to add stickers or add emojis to TikTok videos, let us know in the comments.