This is the great video game of the moment, as it has features that make it one of the best augmented reality gaming experiences. Harry Potter: Wizards Unite's goal is to help the wizarding world regain balance after being the victim of a terrible tragedy, which includes griffins, fairies, beasts and more.
You will have the chance to sneak into the Muggle world, likewise, this game allows fans of the saga to be more involved with the sensations this great magical universe can convey.
Harry Potter Wizards Unite ha uno stile simile a Pokemon Go since it requires a gyroscope and interaction with the real world (in fact, its creator is the same).
You will be able to enter an evolutionary journey, where learning, earning items, learning spells, etc., is a fundamental part of the journey; but what adds a big point of fun is the ability to share and play in real time with friends.
As the mission is completed and the level increases, the player can connect with other friends to tackle the missions and get rewards together; however, there may be various drawbacks to the game.
From the disabled gyro function to not being able to play with friends, then this is where the question arises, what to do when you don't know how to connect with other friends in the game? Stay with us and we will show you all the steps you need to follow in order to add friends in Harry Potter Wizards Unite.
How can we add or accept a friend's request in Harry Potter Wizards Unite?
The process of adding friends to Harry Potter Wizards United it happens through a personal code that each player has. It works like a friend request, the person is searched for by entering the code that identifies them, they are asked to be their friend, and can accept or decline the request.
Accepting friend requests in Harry Potter Wizards Unite
To have a new friend in this amazing game, you have to just accept his friend request, for that you have to follow these steps.
- From the home screen of the game, press the "social" icon, this one it is represented by the figure of two magicians together.
- Once inside the social menu, you will see 2 sections, the one at the top has the "add friend" button and the one at the bottom is the pending request tray, you just have to accept (or in this case delete) the request you want and that's it, you can play and complete missions with your friend.
Add friends in Harry Potter Wizards Unite
If this time what you want is to add a friend in Harry Potter Wizards Unite, just have their social code and continue with these steps:
- Once again in the social menu, the "add friend" button will be pressed and there will be shown 2 boxes, the one at the bottom is to add friends via their code.
- Enter the information of the other player, and press "send", from this you will have successfully sent a friend request.
How do I submit my code in Harry Potter Wizards Unite?
If what you want, instead of sending requests and accepting them, it is know yours code personal and share it, the steps to follow are:
- From the home screen, enter the "social" menu.
- Within this one continues to press " add friend “, 2 boxes will appear, one to add friends and another to share your code.
- You can select "copy" or "Share". For the second case, a menu will be displayed with various options to share the code, among them: MSM, Telegram, WhatsApp, etc. Your friend will receive a message inviting them to add you, along with your code.
What are the benefits of playing Harry Potter Wizards Unite with friends?
Mainly, the simple fact that Harry Potter Wizards Unite is a multiplayer is a great advantage of the game, as it increases the fun, both as a team and individually. Plus, having more interaction means more playtime, which favors leveling up and discovering more and more great things.
Playing as a team also allows many advantages for the player; like bonus experience points, rewards and magical challenges, so, as they say, "everything is better when you do it with friends". So you have to go fearlessly and ask all those close friends you can enjoy playing for friend code with.Etiquetas - Harry Potter wizards unite