Working at YouTube has become a dream for many people today, due to the amount of monthly income YouTube can generate. However, not everything is as simple as just uploading videos and that's it, because it takes perseverance and strategies to achieve it.
With that in mind, today we are going to show you in just a few steps how you can be famous and earn money on YouTube. So without further ado, read on so you can work on one of the larger and more sought after platforms, by millions of people. You can also monetize videos from your YouTube channels.
Tips for becoming famous on YouTube
On YouTube it takes more than having a channel and uploading a few videos to be famous. The essential is the relationship and enthusiasm that you show with users, as this will affect their visits and the best thing will be for YouTube to take you into consideration.
For this reason we have summarized these tips you need to follow to become famous on YouTube:
- The first thing you should do is make yourself known by posting topics that interest people.
- Upload videos a day or two after something significant has happened, evidently focusing your content topic on that news. However, if no event occurs, keep uploading the videos.
- Find a famous youtube video and parody it, most people like it. Since he is a famous person, they will see him faster, so you need to make sure that the title of your video contains the name of that famous person.
- Attend YouTube meetings, which are held globally and are a good way to get to know each other. Here you will see several users, so if the opportunity arises, collaborate on a video, as this will increase your popularity.
- Promote your videos on different social networks.
- Design your channel in attractive way from the name you use to the style it contains.
- Answer the questions and comments that users leave on your channel, because people always like that interaction.
How to make money on YouTube
Now, already knowing what you need to do to make your YouTube channel famous, we show you the steps to make money on YouTube. However, you need to understand these concepts first:
- Public: refers to which people the information you post is directed to, which you need to define because your earnings will depend on it. You need to take into consideration the gender, age, and even the country of the people you are addressing your information to.
- Monetize: means that allow YouTube to place ads on your videos, which will help you with profits. By monetizing you ensure that all content you post is yours. However, to earn you must meet the requirements to monetize a channel.
- AdSense: is a Google application that allows you to place advertisements on your videos, earning money.
- Analytics: is a tool that will let you know how popular your content is and how your earnings are.
Once you've clarified these concepts, follow these steps to make money on YouTube:
- Create your YouTube channel.
- Define the audience you will direct your videos to.
- Once defined, upload engaging content to your channel at least once a week.
- Monetize your videos, to do this, upload the video, then click on «Video manager» once inside, mark the «$» symbol and then press «Monetize with ads».
- Sign up for Google AdSense.
- Constantly check your Analytics.
- Publish your videos on the blog and other social networks.
- Becomes a YouTube partner And that's it.
This last step is extremely important, because being a member will allow you to earn money based on the number of visits to your channel. We hope you have learned step by step how to be famous and earn money on YouTube, don't forget to keep reading our blog.TagsYoutube