What is rust?
With Egoland, Rust's fame has resurfaced, but beyond that, Rust is definitely a extremely great video game fun. In any case, if you are not very aware of what Rust is, we will tell you briefly about this popular video game.
Rust is not a new game, in fact, its official launch took place in 2018 and the beta version of the title was also available since 2013. Moreover, even its premise is not extraordinary, being a video game in which you have to seek resources survive.
Survival video games are certainly not new, but Rust has managed to position itself and offer a very refined and interesting experience. For this reason the fame of the video game goes far beyond Egoland or the streamers.
Anyway, the game is not free, in other words, you have to pay to play it. As for purchase options, Rust is available exclusively on the Steam platform. This website represents a space where you can find a large number of titles in addition to this one.
Of course you have to create a Steam account to play Rust, in case you already have it, you just have to enter the data as shown below.
Buy Rust on Steam to play it
Steam is very easy to use, but if you're a complete beginner and really want to play Rust, here's one step by step procedure to buy Rust on Steam. Note that this process is meant for Windows, but there is also the option to play Windows games with Steam Play on Linux.
Enter the Steam page
- The first thing to do is to enter the official Steam store. Immediately you enter the shop you should realize that your session has started. If not, look for the "Login" button located at the top and right of the screen, click on it.
- The system will ask you to provide yours “Nome account Steam” and your password, provide these details and log into the platform.
- Once logged in, it's time to search for our game, in this case Rust. To do this, go to the search engine, at the top right of the screen. There type "Rust" and press on the compass or the Enter key on your keyboard to start the search.
- The results will be displayed, make sure you select "Rust" and click on the game name for access the purchase page.
Buy Rust from the Steam store
- Buying is very simple, just look down and search for the section "Add to Cart", you will easily recognize it because it appears in green. Click this button.
- Select the purchase option, i.e. choosing whether you want to buy it for yourself or buy it as a gift. If you select the option to buy for yourself, Rust will end up in your account, the gift option is to give it to another Steam user.
- After clicking on the purchase option, you will be directed to the section "Payment method". Here you have to choose exactly how you want to pay, there are several possibilities.
- You can pay using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover o JCB (there may be others depending on your country), just select the option you will pay with and click "Continue".
- Complete the payment of the video game and you will already have access to it to play it without any limit. It should be noted that Rust is not free, which differs from the Counter Strike Global Offensive download, which is free. In fact the price of the game is about 40 dollars, but there are usually discounts and this can vary from country to country.
After the above steps, all you need to do is download the official Steam application, log into it and wait for Rust to download. And it is so easy to play this popular title on your computer.