If you are unsure about your a Apple MusicDon't worry, deleting affiliation is a fairly straightforward process. This is something you should consider in case you are not using the services constantly, canceling your subscription will save that money, being able to use it for other purposes.
Note that below we will teach you the process to cancel Apple Music Service, which is not to be confused with canceling or deleting pending purchases in iTunes. Without further ado let us continue.
How to cancel Apple Music subscription on my iPhone? - Step by step
If you want to unsubscribe from the Apple Music service via your iPhone, iPad or similar mobile device, you just have to follow this guide that we have prepared for you:
- The first thing you should do is open the “Music” application and locate your user section, which you will find easily, since it has the little one avatar icon. You will find it in the upper left part of the screen.
- In your account section you will be shown several options, however the one you are interested in this time is “View Apple ID”.
- The options will appear on the screen, where you can change things like parental controls, payments or your country / region. In any case, you should look for the Subscriptions tab, under it the “Manage” button should appear, click on it.
Go up Your subscription o Apple Music subscription, as you will see, a small button appears with which you can deactivate the automatic renewal of your subscription. By clicking on this option, Apple Music will stop paying automatically. Effectively cancel Apple Music subscription from your iPhone.
Likewise, remember that you can cancel your subscription to Spotify Premium and other services at any time, it does not involve payments for services that you will not use.
Unsubscribe from Apple Music using your Mac personal computer
You should know that it is also possible to remove the Apple Music service using your Mac computer. As with the iPhone method, this is it very easy to follow, just read the following information to do it correctly:
- If you want to perform the procedure from iTunes on your computer Mac, you just have to open the application.
- Once you are in iTunes, you need to locate the “Accounts” section, click on this option. Now click on “View my account”. It is very likely that the system will ask you to enter your password, provide this information to continue.
- After providing your account information, all options available within the application will be displayed on the screen. Search for "Settings" and then click on the option "Manage".
- Among the different options in the “Manage” section, “Subscriptions” should appear, you just need to click on this option.
- It is at this point that we can effectively cancel our Apple Music subscription. Click on the "Edit" option and then you need to locate the section " Apple Music subscription ".
- The screen will show the Cancel subscription to the service option, just click on that option and confirm that you actually want to delete the service.
With the above methods you will be able to successfully cancel your subscription to Apple Music service, freeing you from the monetary burden this represents. As you can see, it is a very simple process that you can perform from both your computer and mobile phone without major inconvenience.
Likewise, remember that you can unsubscribe from any service, such as canceling a subscription from your Netflix account. In short, if you're not planning on using another service, it's best to get out of it.Etiquetasi phone