Get many people to give up on one service in order to buy another. The victims of the Skills telephony and internet can go hand in hand with various circumstances, many being connectivity problems in the company or in the place where you are located, as in the case of Orange.
It can be an inability to pay, problems with the configuration of mobile data or even a non-compliance of the service that makes a user decide to put the opposite aside and go with another company, in any case, the best these companies can do is to improve these aspects for the benefit of the users at their disposal.
In this post we will explain, step by step, the best way you can unsubscribe from the services Movistar su multiple platforms. The important thing, in any case, is that all these steps are carried out to the letter and that they are respected in order not to have problems with the company.
Unsubscribe by phone
This is one of the options more comfortable for which you can choose, for this process, we recommend that you have the contract you previously signed with the company at hand and also follow all the steps that we describe below:
- The first thing to do is to take the mobile and dial the following number 1004 which is a number provided by the company to be able to make various calls, complaints or offer services.
- Once you have been contacted with an agent licensed of their customer support team, you must clearly request your intentions to unsubscribe from Movistar services.
- This is where you need to have all your account details at hand, including information such as the owner of the line as well as information on direct debit of payments. This is all done to verify your identity, please be aware that this process may take some time.
- Once the operator has taken and verified yours give, will inform you of the steps to follow in the following days, which are simply to wait.
- In a few days your account will have been closed and you will no longer have to have this service.
If the telephone process seemed a bit long and a bit complicated to you, you can unsubscribe from the web services, for this, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Start by opening yours browser web, this can be done from your PC and yours too mobile phone, try to locate the official Movistar page.
- When you are inside this webpage, go to the top of the page and click the button «Log in to my Movistar». There you will see a drop down window where you need to click on the option "Access".
- Once inside, you have to enter your ID and at the bottom enter the access code
- Next, click on the "Enter" button.
- Once you are in the account, you need to go to the section "Reserved area", is here, where you can take various steps on the services you have purchased.
Locate the section of the service you purchased and click on "cancel", and with this everything will be ready, the work will be done and you just have to wait for confirmation by email.
Etiquetas Telephone companies