Change the Our profile URL it is a good idea as not only will it allow us to share it more easily, but they will also find us from the search engine more quickly.
If you notice, non-personalized profile URLs are a real mess. Difficult to understand and let alone to remember It is impossible! However, Facebook allows us to modify this URL to have a unique and most importantly easy to remember one.
This way you can share your profile wherever it is friendlier and anyone who wants to join can remember how to do it directly as long as you set up a name that is easy to remember.
Let's see this simple tutorial so you know how to change my Facebook profile URL. Which is not complicated at all, although you should consider a few things before doing so, we explain it below.
Change my Facebook profile URL
- Log in to Facebook before starting.
- After that you will need to go here: https://www.facebook.com/username. It is essential that you are logged in as mentioned in the previous step.
- On this page you will see a white box where you can edit your URL.
- If you look at the top of this box you can see what the new URL would look like, for example: Facebook.com/JoseRojasWD.
- If the username is available, a green check mark will appear and the text " Username available «.
- At first glance it seems simple and indeed it is. However, there are a few things to consider before proceeding with the change your profile URL.
How to customize my Facebook profile URL
- You can have a unique name for your page or profile. It is not possible to request one that is already in use, it doesn't matter if you are using it on your page. In this case, you will not be able to use it in your profile.
- These usernames they cannot include generic terms or extensions such as ".com", etc. All they can include are letters, numbers, and dots.
- The minimum number of characters your name must contain is five.
- Another thing to keep in mind is that dots cannot be used to try to use a name already taken. To clarify if the name you want is " Robertososa20 "But it's already taken, it's useless to try to use" roberto.sosa.20 " because Facebook won't allow it.
- The URL must include your name and must not impersonate anyone. You have to meet Facebook's conditions to avoid problems in the future.
It sounds crazy everything that is asked to customize a URL, it's not something from another world and you can use almost any name within everything as long as it includes yours.
It is not at all difficult to learn to change the URL of my Facebook profile. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that you have to wait 60 days to change it again, although there are tricks to do it. The social network is quite strict with this kind of thing so you have to respect yes or yes what is asked of you in order to customize your profile URL.
If you still have questions on this topic, you can leave it a little further down in the comments and we can help you on how to change your Facebook profile URL.TagsFacebook
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now