Fortunately, if it is possible to recover my Facebook password if it has been forgotten or for some other reason, you just need to follow a few small instructions. In addition, it is recommended to change it regularly and to don't add very easy to guess codes, such as date of birth, identity number, name, among others.
Now if you are here why do you want to reset or change your Facebook account password, don't worry, you are in the right place. Next, we will show you step by step how you can do it, easily and without wasting a lot of time.
Change my Facebook account password
Changing or resetting your Facebook account password is very simple, however, please be aware that the process may vary slightly, depending on which computer you do it from. However, the method is the same. For this reason, here we explain how to do it from your computer or from a Android mobile device.
Change your Facebook account password from your computer
- Open the Facebook account from the website, entering passwords and users.
- As soon as you log into the account, you need to go to Settings and security, by clicking on the down arrow, located in the upper right corner.
- After clicking on settings, a window will appear with all your account settings. Select where it says Security and login (It is located on the left side)
- Once there, find and select the option Change Password
- Next, three fields appear, to add the current password and then the new one.
- Finally, click Save Changes and the process is complete.
Change your Facebook account password from your Android mobile
- Open a Facebook account on your device
- Press the menu key
- click on Settings
- So check where it says Security and access
- Then select Change Password
- Then you will see three fields, where you need to add the current and new password
- Finally, click Save Changes
Reset my Facebook account password
If you can't log into your Facebook account, why do you have forgot password or someone else changed it for you, don't worry. You just have to follow a few instructions to restore or restore it.
Reset my Facebook account password from my computer
- Open the Facebook website in your browser
- Then click Forgot your account?
- Then a window appears in which you have to enter the email or phone number to search for the account in question.
- Once you've added your email or phone number and verified that your account exists, you'll have several options to reset your password. Between these, use your Google account, send the code by post or send the code by message.
- Choose the option that suits you best and click on it Continue
- insert the code that has been sent to the account you have previously chosen and click on Continue
- After that, a new window appears, in which you need to enter the New password. As soon as you enter it, click Continue
- And that way you can enter and reset your Facebook password
Reset my Facebook account password from your Android mobile
- Open the Facebook app
- Then click Did you forget your password?
- Next, it is necessary add phone number or email address to find the account
- As soon as the account existence is verified, the recovery options are displayed.
- Choose the alternative that's right for you, for receive the code.
- Add the code in the corresponding field e click Continue
- Finally, you can now add the new password.
If you have managed to change your Facbook password, I recommend that you activate two-step verification, to have more security and to prevent intruders from entering or hacking your account.