So worry that if you have a Samsung mobile phone and it's hard for you to find all the basic options, we have many android tutorials that may be useful to you. For example, you should start by removing the Samsung Google account for the A series, a feature rarely used by users of these phones.
Likewise, we encourage you to read the following guide, where we will show you the process for change the ringtone very easily on your Samson Galaxy A device.
How to change the ringtone on my Samsung Galaxy A30, A40 or A50 mobile phone
If you have previously used a device from another brand, it may be difficult to find where the ringtones are changed. Don't worry if you have any doubts we will walk you through the process if you have an A30 device, A40 o A50.
Change the ringtone of your Samsung mobile as follows
- Once you are on your mobile, click on the configuration options, which you can access by clicking on Settings.
- You should look for the Sounds and vibrations section, click on it.
- Find the card Ringtone and click there. In case your phone has multiple phone lines, you will need to select a tone for each of them. Click on the phone line on which you want to set the tone.
- All the tones available in the system will be displayed, as you will see Samsung has more options for you, browse all available to find the one you like best.
In fact, as with tones, Samsung Galaxy devices have many options, in fact you can have two Facebook or WhatsApp accounts in the A30 A40 or A50 and other models. On the other hand, if you want a custom call trace, read on.
If you want a custom track
- You can also choose a custom track, in case you want to use a song you like. To do this, click on the plus button (+) located in the upper right area of the screen.
- Pressing this button will show all the songs saved on your mobile device, select the one you want as a ringtone.
- At the top of the screen you can choose whether or not you want a featured part of the song. This means that the system will automatically choose part of the track and set it as the tone, if you deactivate this option the track will start over from the beginning.
- After selecting the track, click Done. located at the top right of the screen.
- After that you will already have a custom track selected as a ringtone.
Change the tone of the text message on the Samsung Galaxy A30, A40 or A50 mobile phone
Now that you know how to change the ringtone on your Samsung device, we recommend that you learn how to change the ringtone for messages. As with the previous process, this can be done very easily, so follow our guide:
- To change the tone of your text messages go to the Messages application.
- Press on the three vertical dots located on the right of the screen to access the Settings.
- Click on the section Notifications.
- Select the SIM slot for which you want to change the ringtone.
- In the sound section, you need to select the tone you want to use as the message tone. When you select them you can go back and you will have already selected the sound you want for your text messages.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy A30, A40 or A50 mobile phone, you should learn everything mentioned above. At the same time, remember that on our site you will find very useful tutorials and guides for Android and other devices.