Have the date or time incorrectly configured on the mobile phone it can lead to various problems that you would not even have imagined. For example, applications like WhatsApp may stop working. This is why it is so important know how to change the time and date on our devices.
It doesn't matter if you are using Android or iOS: change the date or time on your mobile it's extremely simple on both platforms. In this guide, we explain how to do it step by step.
You can easily change the date and time on your mobile.
Change the date or time on an Android mobile
On Android, the process for change the date or time of yours Huawei, Samsung, Xiaomi or any other mobile phone or tablet of brand is very simple. You just have to follow these steps:
- Open the Settings application and go to the "System" section or similar. You can also use the search engine above to type "Date and time".
- Access the section called "Date and time"
- If it is not activated, you can activate the options «Use network time» and «Use network provided time zone», so that the system directly uses the time of the network to which the device is connected. In general, it is the most recommended option as the date and time will change automatically if we change the time zone.
- You can also adjust the date or time manually if you uncheck the two options mentioned above and enter the information yourself.
That's all. Now, both the date and time of your mobile will be correct and you will avoid any problems that may arise in the future due to an incorrect date. It is necessary to remember that this procedure works for any android cellphone, regardless of whether they are
Change the date or time on an iPhone or iPad
The process is just as simple though you're using an iPhone or iPad. As in Android, this option is built into the system settings and you have to follow these steps to change the information:
- Open the Settings application and go to the «General» section.
- Go to the section called «Date and time».
- Activate the option «Automatic setting» if you want the device to automatically take the time and date provided by the network.
- If not, you can manually change the time and date. Make sure the time, date and time zone are correct.
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now