When you start a social networks, the first thing to do is configure and add data to your profile. This is very common, especially to make yourself known in the community.
Nowadays, many entertainment and entertainment platforms have become very fashionable, among them we can mention: Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
However, there is one that started in 2016 and that, due to the voluntary quarantine, has increased drastically the number of active users per month. This is TikTok, a platform for viewing, creating, uploading and sharing short videos.
If you want to create a profile and also stand out and be part of this community, you need to download and install the application for free and then edit your personal data. At first and out of excitement, you might enter a wrong username or choose one of the names suggested by the platform to get out of trouble.
Over time, this user may not be consistent with your profile or what you want to convey. Therefore, it is better to restore it, but: can I do it?
Of course yes. In this post we will show you how to change your username on TikTok in a few steps and in the simplest way possible. Just do it!
Steps to change username on TikTok
- Log in to the application TikTok from your mobile. If you don't have it yet, you can download it for free for Android and iOS.
- On the main screen, look for the icon area of person located at the bottom right and tap it.
Log in to the TikTok app from your mobile and locate your user profile
- Your screen will automatically appear TikTok user profile. Click the button that says "Edit profile".
- Then, click on "Username" and write the name that best fits your profile. You can include up to 20 characters.
- Finally, click «Save» to save the changes and that's it.
In the "Edit Profile" window change the username successfully
Final report: as a special rule of TikTok, user profile names can be created every 30 days. This regulation is primarily for system security and the protection of your data.
At the moment, it is not possible to create another one username a unless the established 30 days have elapsed. So be careful to write correctly and use the right words to avoid long waits.