What is an Apple Pencil?
To begin with, it is very logical that we want to know what an Apple Pencil is in one more way exact and precise in a way that, with full awareness, we can decide how and when to use it if necessary.
On the other hand, use the Apple Pencil on your iPad or iPad Pro like a digital pencil, but not just any pencil. Although its appearance resembles that of a white pen, its benefits go much further. For example, an Apple Pencil has the following characteristics:
- It connects and charges wirelessly.
- It sticks magnetically.
- Double tap to switch tools.
- Incredible accuracy.
- Sensitive to pressure and tilt.
- Immediate response.
How to use the Apple Pencil?
The Apple Pencil is as easy to use as a regular pencil, but with the advantages of a pencil advanced electronics. It charges via Bluetooth and, using it appropriately, provides us with thick, thin or shaded lines according to our needs.
An interesting fact is that writing and seeing what you write are in total harmony with each other. Its use ranges from painting, drawing, underlining, handwriting and note taking. It's like saying yours iPad it becomes something like a digital sheet. Thanks to this tool you can even create a book in pages from your iPad or iPhone and effectively manage your activities or activities on your device.
After you've seen what an Apple Pencil is and how to use it, plus all the great benefits of getting them, you've no doubt already decided to get yours. If that was your decision then we need to go to the next step which would be like connect and disconnect it from your iPad Pro or iPhone once purchased.
How to connect and disconnect your Apple Pencil?
If you are not very skilled in making connections in highly advanced technological equipment, do not despair, here we will provide you with all the steps to make it successful.
However, in all iPad models, the Apple Pencil uses the Bluetooth like connectivity common, so before you can connect your Apple Pencil to your iPad, you must first take care of turning on Bluetooth on your iPad.
The steps to follow to connect an Apple Pencil to an iPad Pro or iPhone are:
- Go to the main screen and in "Settings" press the "Bluetooth" item and activate it.
- Remove the cap or cap and connect the Apple Pencil to the Lightning connector on the underside of the device when you place it upright and upright.
- After displaying the message «Bluetooth pairing» between iPad and Apple Pencil on the screen, press the «Pair» button.
- At the end of the «Pairing», you must physically disconnect the Apple Pencil from the iPad by removing it from the Lightning connector and placing the cap or cap on top of the Apple Pencil.
After following all these steps, you can start freely use yours Apple Pencil in the best free applications for drawing and creating on your mobile device.
How to disconnect your Apple Pencil from your iPad Pro?
This is achieved by removing the combination of Apple Pencil and iPad, by changing the iOS settings.
What you need to do to disconnect your Apple Pencil from an iPad Pro is:
- Go to settings ».
- Press the "Bluetooth" item.
- Find the part on the Apple Pencil.
- Push the button "Skip device".
- Confirm that you want to disconnect it by pressing the «OK» button.
Unfortunately, the Apple Pencil is not compatible with the vast majority of iPhones available on the technology market, only with very special cases. For this reason, we recommend that you search for more information about your Apple devices and you will surely find the appropriate responses there .
We hope this article will be of great help to you when you want to enter the world of technological advancements and keep up to date in this very interesting world.