Ikea Tradfri smart light bulbs stand out for offering an economical solution for anyone who wants a smart light bulb system. In addition, they are compatible with the famous Philips Hue Bridge system, undoubtedly one of the best options if you want to enter the world of this type of device.
Ikea Tradfri bulbs and the Philips Hue Bridge system
Ikea has always stood out for offering a large number of home products at very good prices and in recent months the Ikea Tradfri smart bulbs yes are distinguished as best sellers.
Undoubtedly, one of the qualities that distinguishes them from the rest of the products is, first of all, their price and also their compatibility with what is perhaps one of the most complete systems for connecting and controlling. smart bulbs, the Philips Hue Bridge.
What is the Philips Hue bridge?
Philips is one of the most recognized companies in the world of technology, They offer products ranging from televisions and mini components to light bulbs. Surely, Philips has also entered the world of smart bulbs, offering many options to the general public.
Anyway, on this occasion, we will talk about one of its most interesting products for the world of smart bulbs. We refer to Philips Hue Bridge, a product designed for check and connect up to 50 smart bulbs, undoubtedly one of the most important representatives of this type of device.
One of the advantages of Philips Hue bridge is that it offers very simple settings, intelligent controls and is even compatible with platforms such as Alexa and the Google assistant, with which we can give directions directly with our voice.
It should be noted that the Philips Hue Bridge does not only work with Philips brand bulbs. In fact, it stands out for offering control and compatibility with many smart bulbs, including those that stand out for being affordable, such as smart bulbs. Ikea tradfri.
How to connect Ikea Tradfri smart bulbs to a Philips Hue Bridge?
Ikea Tradfri light bulbs are an economical option and functional for smart bulbs. They are also distinguished by compatibility with the Philips Hue Bridge system. Through the following tutorial we will teach you how to set up your Philips Hue Bridge and connect it directly with Ikea Tradfri smart bulbs.
- The first thing to do is to connect the Philips Hue Bridge to the router using the Ethernet cable provided in the product box. Switch on the appliance and wait for all four lights to come on, after which the configuration will begin.
- If for some reason you are having trouble with the cable, remember that you can make an ethernet cable (but this is for emergencies only), let's continue.
- Now you have to download the official Philips Hue Bridge app available for Android and iPhone. You have to realize that it is the original application because otherwise it will not work.
- Launch the app from your mobile device, after which it will start searching for the Philips Hue Bridge. Once found, it's time to set up, the device will show you on the screen what to do next.
- At the end of the setup process, a small light bulb will appear on the mobile phone screen, here you need to connect the Ikea Tradfri light bulbs to the Philips Hue Bridge. Make sure the bulbs are on e press the plus (+) button.
- Now you need to click on the option "Close". Next, all the bulbs represented in the app should appear. If not, you can add it based on your serial number.
- After the previous process, you have to configure the bulbs to your liking, choosing those functions, colors and other aspects that you want to configure.