What is Sonos?
Sonos is the American company responsible for the development and production of o products audio tools domestic that work wirelessly.
The idea that Sonos grew up with is that of transform a home into a real sound system. To do this, Sonos products are paired with other speakers or audio equipment.
Connection with platforms in the foreground
The company was founded in 2002 and is supported by several music streaming services. The main partners include Spotify, Amazon Music, and Pandora.
Their products they work very well with major voice assistants. Yup! We are talking about Alexa (Amazon), Siri (Apple) and Google's assistant.
Sonos Beam to take control of your TV
Every product launched by Sonos is better than the last, Sonos Beam does not escape that reality. The launch of this product was announced in 2018 and has enjoyed great popularity ever since.
Sonos has taken it one step further… it's no longer just about pacing a home. Thanks to this innovative product, you can control your TV with your voice using the Sonos Beam.
Television, apparently, has resisted these kinds of changes. It took quite a reasonable time to use my Android mobile as a remote control for a Smart TV.
However, when manufacturers are inspired, they release truly amazing TVs. Once you can install Google Play and download Smart TV Apps, your TV becomes a thousand times more amazing. The ability to connect your TV with Sonos Beam, it's just another test.
Considerations before installation
Voice control of my TV using the Sonos Beam it's pretty simple. Once you have purchased this amazing product, it doesn't take long to start enjoying it.
But first, you need to take into account that you know how to easily update the software of a Smart TV. This way you make sure there are no mistakes.
Also, you should check the availability of the HDMI ports on the Smart TV. If you don't have an available port, you may be interested in how to increase the number of HDMI ports or connections.
How to install Sonos Beam on my Smart TV?
The instructions are pretty straightforward once you have everything you need. The initial step is the download the Sonos app to your device.
This application is available for both Android and iOS, Windows and Mac. Once the application is installed, complete the following steps:
- Launch the app and create a Sonos account (if you don't have one).
- Once registered, it will ask you for a configuration mode. In this case, select "Standard".
- Connect the Sonos Beam to power.
- The application will recognize the Sonos Beam and it will ask you for the Wi-Fi network key to connect.
- The application will be updated to install the necessary plugins. This ensures optimum performance.
- Connect the Sonos Beam to your Smart TV via the HDMI cable.
- Once the update is complete, Sonos will recognize the Smart TV to proceed with setup.
Now, all you need to do is use the appropriate voice assistant to control my TV by voice using the Sonos Beam. In the case of Alexa, you need to access the application to verify that the Smart TV has been added.
Dominate your Smart TV with your voice!
If the Smart TV has been successfully added to your voice assistant, all that remains is to dictate the instructions. Things like: “Alexa, turn the volume up to 15”, “Siri, turn off the TV”, “Google, turn the volume down to zero” can be instructed. Surprising, isn't it? What are you waiting for to buy a Sonos Beam !?EtiquetasTutorial Smart TV
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now