Because if what you are looking for is to add content to your resume, this article could help you. By learning more and more uses of PowerPoint, you will be able to wow companies in your job interviews. Well, currently, all knowledge in the area of office automation appreciate and prefer to hire skilled employees.
Of course, PowerPoint isn't the only one important office software, in addition to this we can obtain and install the complete package of Microsft Office. We would also like you to read the guides for other Microsoft Office family programs, as they have similar interfaces but really different and useful functions.
Both the word processor and the Excel spreadsheet are the pillars of modern office work, just like PowerPoint.
What you need is to invest some money, be able to download and install Microsoft PowerPoint, and then practice as you read our tips. Don't worry, it's one big bet on your future e on your training as a creative worker.
What is a concept map?
Concept maps are simple graphs, which show a summary of a specific topic. They are used to develop themes of a business meeting or a lesson, while the people who listen to us can appreciate the illustrative element and be fascinated by it.
Also, to make a good concept map, you need to pay special attention to relationships between concepts that will be treated, so that you can merge them correctly.
They have a certain resemblance to verbal org charts, or rather, org charts are a particular type of concept map, where the subject is the hierarchy of a company or institution.
Steps to create a creative mind map in PowerPoint
- Start thinking and drawing your mind map on paper. Quickly modeling it manually will help you visualize the result you want to achieve in PowerPoint and the options you will need to use for it.
- Open the program and, on the slide you create for your concept map, go to the Design concept menu. On the right there will be an option called Slide Size, which you will use depending on how you have modeled your map. Perhaps a long sheet is best, as the concept maps are from top to bottom.
- Also on the part of Design, you have the possibility to customize the background or the your slide using the background format of the instrument. Make sure you don't load it too much, remember that the important thing is to easily view the information.
- In the Insert conceptual menu, you need to choose the Shapes option and choose one to serve as box for each of the texts, preferably rectangles. Assign the size of the rectangles, depending on the importance they have and the density of the content you will place them.
- Click on each shape to view the menu Format. There, you will have the option to give them different background colors, border thickness and so on.
- By right clicking on the rectangles, a menu with the option will appear Modification text, which you will use to insert the content. Try not to be too much, the concept maps are summarized. You can customize it to your liking.
- Relate each concept by joining rectangles with lines, found from the menu Insert -> Shapes.
- Pay close attention to the harmony of colors, between the background of the slide, that of the rectangles and that of the text.
Default Concept Map in PowerPoint
If you prefer to save your previous work, you can use a concept map already available in the program. All you have to do is access the concept menu Inserisci and choose the tool SmartArt. In the window that appears, you will go to the category Hierarchy, where you will select the model you like best.
Once entered, you will have to write the texts in each box. These texts and boxes are also customizable, from the menu Format.
Etiquetas Power outlet