What exactly is a family tree?
From a scientific point of view, it is a tool used in genealogy, branch of history that studies the family group and the ascending and descending relationships of each person. So it is more than a familiar element, it is a basic tool for scientific research and analysis.
A family tree is the way in which members of a family are visually represented. It allows to represent the historical relationship of a family and includes different levels and branches; just like a tree and its branches.
Generally, a family tree includes 3 or 4 levels and 15 family members. However, this is not a rule, as some family trees have included millions of people; like the one presented at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with 13 million people.
Learn how to create a family tree with free templates
The first thing you should know is that there is a wide variety of options for creating a family tree with free templates. Therefore, each of the alternatives you have available will be explained.
To create a family tree with free printable templates; You have to use your search engine to find the templates, and you can download them in Word, so they're ready to print. If your strong point is Power Point, you can also download them for free. You must only choose the theme or design you want me to have to adapt the design to your style and that of your family.
It's that quick and easy, you just need to print the template and start building your family tree. There are even websites that make it easy to edit templates. It is excellent for a family project.
You can include different levels of branches, based on the number of relatives you want to include. Some sites have these free, print-ready templates, so you just have to download them with one click. In some cases it is necessary to register with an e-mail or a social network such as Facebook; to access the templates to download them.
To create your family tree, you must have organized the photos you wish to include. You must also have first and last names, if you want to improve the level of your tree, you can include the birth dates of each relative. So you can build your tree quickly and easily.
Online templates for editing
As the name suggests, these are models that can be edited online. There are several free apps and websites that can be accessed through a Google or Facebook account. Then follow these steps:
- Collect photos in digital format of the whole family to be included in the family tree.
- Conduct research on family data, dates, names, place of birth; as well as other data that you want to incorporate into the tree.
- Enter the application or website of your choice and choose the template you want to use.
- Start editing the template adding in an orderly manner; the photos of your family and the data required by the template you have chosen.
- Give your family tree a title and save your changes.
- Once finished, you can print the tree or even share it on social media.
Create a family tree with free Excel templates
Excel also allows you to create your family tree through free templates. Simple and free. These are the steps:
- Apri Excel.
- Choose the option » more models «.
- Insert " family tree templates »In the search bar. You will see all the available templates and you will have to choose the design to use.
- Start editing dates, names and family photos.
- Save your changes and then you can print it or share it with others online.
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now