If you are a new user on this platform and you receive a lot of messages for work or study, you will love these types of features that Telegram has for you!
Da where is Telegram coming?
Telegram has been an active platform for several years. Since 2013, to be more precise. It was designed and developed by former workers of the Russian VK platform. The Dúrov brothers: Nikolái and Pável are responsible for one of the best instant messaging applications in existence.
The problem with Telegram is that it has not received the same publicity or influence as its main opponents. However, this does not mean that, in terms of quality and functionality, the application is inferior to the others.
Downloading Telegram is very simple. It is available for Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS and Linux. What if you don't have the application on your computer? Calm! You can use the web version.
Very useful tools
One of the aspects that most attracts the attention of users is its personalization. And, in addition to the traditional setup (who can see your profile photo or the last connection), you can select who will see your phone number.
Creating a folder of chats stored in Telegram is just one of the wonderful functions you can do. This platform has an amazing list of secret tricks that will help you make the most of it.
- Through the bots it is possible to have fun with incredible games on Telegram.
- Read books.
- Transfer files with a maximum size of 2GB.
- Watch movies.
- Receive news.
- Convert files with extension in .PDF format to.DOC and vice versa.
- Create a group on Telegram and take part in fun and interesting polls.
- Use a username for other users to add yourself to Telegram… Yes, without giving your phone number!
- Find users near your location.
- Use the Telegram cloud to store files.
How can we create a chat folder stored in Telegram from Android or iPhone?
Many other tricks are available on Telegram and, as you use it, you will continue to find out. Creating a chat folder stored in Telegram is something not everyone knows… but absolutely everyone should learn!
It will greatly facilitate the way you organize your messages, allowing you to categorize them based on their content. On Android devices, to achieve this, it is necessary to follow a series of instructions that will be shown below:
- Click on the three horizontal stripes that will allow you to view the options menu.
- Select the "Settings" option.
- Soon after, a new set of options will appear, within which you will see the "Folders" option. Of course, you will click on it.
- A box with the option will appear "Create new folder".
- Next, give the folder a name and click on the "Add chat" option.
- Select the personal or group chats you want to add to the new folder.
- Click on the "Save" option.
- Click on the "Create" option.
On iPhone devices it is a little easier to create a folder of chats archived in Telegram. The steps are mostly similar to Android devices. However, it has a variant:
- Instead of clicking on the options menu like in Android, press and hold the "Chat" icon.
- A kind of comic with the option will appear "Add folder". You have to click on it.
- iPhone will show you a series of suggested folders. Likewise, you can create a totally and completely customized folder.
You have already created a folder!
By following these simple steps you have already been able to create a chat folder stored in Telegram. No doubt, a great option for lovers of order. Start organizing your chats by folders and enjoy the rest of the options Telegram has for you.
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now