Although in the Facebook application you will not be able to create your own QR code directly, there are many pages and applications, so you can do it quickly. For this very reason, in this post you will find the best place to create a QR code for yours direct link to Facebook, and you will also learn how to do it.
How to create a QR code for a direct link to Facebook
Un QR code is a bidirectional bar symbol, which allows, through a scanner, that people can access a page. These codes are very modern and are used more and more every day, thanks to their versatility.
This is why it will be very practical for you to promote yours Facebook page . via a direct link created via a QR code. Plus, it's extremely easy to create a QR code, and it won't cost you a dime, as most of the pages they are created on are free.
Steps to follow if you wish quickly create a QR code for a direct link to Facebook to promote you.
- First, you need to open your main Facebook page in the web browser you want to link to directly. Now you need to copy the web address of your Facebook page which you will use later.
- Next, open another tab in your web browser and you will write the following address codigos-qr.com.
- Once inside, click on the red button that says " QR generator »Located in the lower right corner of the page.
- Then, another page will open where you have to enter the URL of your Facebook page, which you had previously copied. Also, you can configure the size of the QR code and the redundancy it will have.
- Then, click on the «Generate QR code» button and your QR code will be generated which you will use as a direct link.
- Finally, right-click on the QR code image and select "save image", so you have it saved on your computer.
Facebook Direct Link QR Code Readers
If you have already created your own QR code, the first thing you need to do is test it to verify that it is fully functional, so that you can share it. At the moment, you can download a wide variety of QR code readers from your device's online store, but we will only present the best ones here.
Therefore, you can choose the one that best suits your needs and you can be sure that it will work perfectly to verify that your QR code is correct. Next, you will get to know the 4 best QR code readers that you can use today for free.
- QR code reader. With this powerful application you will not only be able to read your direct link QR code from Facebook, but it will also allow you to create another QR code.
- QR / barcode reader. This QR scanner has been on the market for years and is very reliable for verifying the address of any type of scanned QR code.
- QR code reader and scanner. This application was created by the security company Kaspersky Lab and it will allow you to quickly scan your QR code and also check if it is safe.
- QRbot. This QR code reader has a very simple and easy to use interface, it will also allow you to check barcodes.
These QR code readers are compatible with yours Android device, so you can install them without any problem, they are also very reliable. Also, you might be interested in the following post on how to schedule posts on Facebook, so you can always keep your page up to date without being online.
As you understand it is very useful create a QR code for a direct link from Facebook and with these instructions you can do it faster. If you found this information useful, be sure to follow this wonderful post which always contains interesting information for you.TagsFacebook