Without a doubt, looking for work from the comfort of your home has become much more common today.
Whenever a large variety of new platforms appears in which we can access a large number of job offers simply by creating an account. That is why it is important to know which are the best applications for looking for work on your mobile and in the comfort of your home.
That is, you no longer need to travel around the city to leave yours CV in every company that offers a vacant position, but now the vacancies will reach your inbox. In this sense, we invite you to take a look at the prestigious platform called Xing so that you can quickly find a job in Asia.
Create an account in Xing from a smartphone
Keep in mind that there are also other pages for looking for work online, which will improve your life. Next, in this first section, we will show you all the steps you need to complete for create an account in Xing from a smartphone iOS or Android.
- First of all, you need to access the official page of the Xing work network from the browser of your mobile device.
- Once you have entered the home page, you have to click on the option " Free registration "
- Now you have to fill in the fields of a form that will appear below. You just have to enter your name, surname, email address and a login password. Remember that the password must have at least 6 characters including a special one and a numeric one to increase the security of your account.
- To continue, you must click on the box next to the Xing terms and conditions and press the " NEXT ".
- After that, Xing will send you an email to the email address you entered above to verify your identity.
- Then, you need to check your inbox and open the mail that Xing sent you. This email contains a link that you must enter to complete the verification process. In case you can't find the mail in your inbox, remember to look in the trash.
- At the end of the verification steps, Xing will offer you the opportunity to start using a Premium account, however you can choose to keep the free version. It should be noted that the difference between the two versions is that with the Premium it is possible to send encrypted personal messages to prevent third parties from seeing them.
- Ready! This way, you can start looking for a job at Xing with a free account from your mobile device.
How to create a Xing account using a computer
If you prefer open a Xing account from your computer for convenience, read on. Below you will see the steps necessary to open an account on this work platform in a simple and summary way. Read on!
- In this first step, all you have to do is open the browser of your choice (it can be Chrome, Mozilla or Bing) to enter the official Xing page.
- Next you have to fill in a form found in main page, only on a green background. As always, remember to enter your first name, last name, a valid email address and a password that includes at least one special character and a number.
- Next you need to open the inbox of the email address you have associated with this account. Once inside, look for an email from the Xing team that contains a link you need to click to successfully verify your account.
- This way you will have formalized the registering your account in Xing and you can start looking for work in this wonderful network.
We're done for today! But if you want to try other online job companies, you can try to create an account at Infojobs to look for a job. And before you leave, remember to share this post with all your friends through social networks.TagsTutorial