How to create a Facebook Ads ad?
Go to company page in you want to create the Facebook ad. If you don't have a Facebook Business Page yet, start by creating one for yourself.
Log in to Ads Manager o Power Editor and select the campaign option. Then select the creation option and a window opens to create the new campaign.
Select your goals
Facebook presents you with the awareness raising possibilities you have with the campaign you decide to do. It is very important to determine what you want to achieve with the Facebook campaign.
- Traffic. Send visits to a specific web page or application.
- Purpose. Show your products or services to as many people as possible.
- Interaction. Get as many likes on your page as possible, incentivize participation in an event, or apply the use of a product or service offer.
- App installations. Installation of a specific App.
- Brand recognition. Introduce a new brand to the Facebook audience.
- Lead generation. Get potential sales leads.
- Shop visits. Send physical store information to Facebook users.
- Conversions Indicates a specific action that Facebook users interested in your brand should take.
- Messages. Encourage the action of sending a direct message to contact the brand directly.
Choose your campaign name
After defining the campaign goal, enter the name it will have on Facebook and select if you want to set up a test A / B. This is in order to test different campaigns and define which one has the best results.
Choose whether you want to focus on post interactions or responding to events. If you are creating an advertising campaign for the first time, you must add details account such as country, currency and time zone.
Select your target audience
To begin selecting your target audience you can select a custom audience. These types of people have already had a previous interaction with the brand.
Select the location in you want to focus the ad on. Then select the age, gender and language of the people. Before making the announcement, check the statistics of users interacting with your page.
Finally, you can do one detailed segmentation. It is one of the most effective options for getting the maximum return on investment. Include or exclude people with specific characteristics and interests.
Choose your ad schedule and budget
Choose how much money you want to spend on your ads. Define the budget you plan to spend daily or total, the start and end date of the campaign; and when you want it to be published. In the advanced options you can be much more specific about how you want distribute the money in the ads.
Create the ad
Select the type of format you want the ad to have, write the text and place videos or images you plan to use. As you create your ad, watch the preview to see how your ad will appear to other users.
When the ad is ready, press the Confirm button. Once Facebook has verified that the ad complies with the policies, the campaign will be approved.
Create successful Facebook advertising campaigns
- Post multiple ads with different audiences. Keep an eye on the ad results of your campaigns and stick with it to the ad that gives you the best results. If you can't track the account, add admins to Facebook Ads.
- Place photos and videos of optimal quality. It's the first impression users have of your brand.
- Use the Facebook pixel. It helps you keeping track of people who have already viewed your page.
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now