It is important that our mobile device has always available space, a device with limited space may slow down, have problems opening applications or downloading new files, photos and applications due to lack of space.
There are several options we can use for free up space inside our device, but they all lead to the same thing: delete files, videos, photos that we no longer need or that in many cases are duplicated inside.
How do I delete files, photos and videos from my Android device?
- We insert ours Google Photos inside our device and there we will look for the option to be able to delete files to free up space.
- Inside Google Photos we will go to the menu option, a new options menu will appear in which we have to find the option "Free up space on your device" and inside a new tab will open in which we will ask for confirmation to free up the space inside the device.
- It deletes what it thinks is the junk content inside our device and then it will tell us the percentage in kbts of the amount of space that was freed at that time.
Duplicate File Repair - Delete any file on your device
This application allows us to delete the files inside our device, being able to select which ones and even see the files that the application Google Photos does not allow us to delete from there.
A free application that we can scaricare Duplicate Files Fixer from the Play Store on our device without much difficulty. We will teach you how to use it and get the most out of it.
- First we need to download the application from the Play Store to be able to access it and then install it on our device.
- Once installed on our device, we need to open the application and there we will see that there are several sections each highlighting what it would be, they can be files, photos, videos and more, the program will show you everything that can be deleted inside your device.
- By marking the files, photos or videos we can access their permanent deletion, it is interesting to know that this application does not delete elements from your device without making a prior clarification and that you accept this in order to be able to completely delete it.
An extremely important application to have on our device and use it at least once a week, thus keeping our device free from unwanted and duplicate files, photos, videos and more.
In this way the performance of your mobile device will return to normal and you will improve navigation, you will be able to install new applications and more.
Today's devices do not always have enough space to store duplicate files, it is not always possible to have unlimited space and it is necessary for us optimize your mobile by increasing the ram memory of your Android device, for optimal maintenance.
Up to 50% improve the functioning of your mobile phone
A mobile device that is serviced once a week will improve its performance by 50% more and work better, more smoothly.
Using the application “Duplicate Files Fixer” you can optimize your device to the maximum, it has more than 1 million downloads in the Play Store, positioning it as one of the best in its category.
If you choose to use only i services Google Photos, you will only agree to delete videos and photos, downloaded files that are duplicated or unnecessary, you will only find them with an application designed to delete unwanted files.
If this guide has been useful to you to improve the performance of your device, learning how to delete duplicate files, photos and documents on my mobile Android, you can find more information on how to move my Android apps from internal storage to SD card step by step.