Instagram it can be a fun app that we are always there for the people we follow and our followers, you have to be an outgoing person to tell the world about your life, portray every moment or generate daily videos that tell about your life, hobby or work.
Many times users go through difficult times or simply get tired of having to publish it on their social networks every day because this is not for everyone, sometimes we may think that we would like an application and it ends up surprising that it is not what we expected.
Delete the Instagram account è certainly a decision you need to make, think about it and then know if you really want to get rid of it, since many users prefer to uninstall the application for a while and then come back when they find it necessary.
How to delete my Instagram account?
- We log into our account Instagram on our mobile device.
- Inside we will go up "Profile" in order to find the configuration we are looking for.
- In the upper right part of our application we see 3 horizontal lines which symbolize the main menu of the application.
- When we click on it, a menu appears that opens towards the center of our device's screen.
- In this menu we will look for the option "Configuration" in which will bring up a new options tab.
- We will see that unfortunately we do not have the possibility to delete an account from our mobile application.
Open the Instagram session from the web browser
- Important: Please enter a secure web browser for our computer.
- Inside we will look for the page www.instagram.com and we will enter it. If for some reason you can't log in you can download Instagram to your PC.
- At the time of access, we will be asked to login, we will enter our username or e-mail or telephone and password of the profile we want to delete.
- Another option is to log in with Facebook, if we have the account we will delete linked to Facebook, we can use this option.
- When we enter our profile from the web browser. Important: they can access the browser from their mobile device, they do not need to use a computer.
- When entering the Instagram profile, we will look for where a gear icon appears right in the lower left corner of the screen and click.
- The menu will appear as a new screen within the website and we will find more options to make settings within the social network but we will try "Edit profile".
- Just below this new page we will find the option "Temporarily disable my account" where by clicking we will find that we can suspend the Instagram account indefinitely.
there methods to permanently delete Instagram and you do it from the support of the same application, asking for a "special permission" to permanently delete your account, it is the safest. Applications are dedicated to their permanent deletion, but it is unreliable to provide data to other applications that can undoubtedly accomplish this for you. You can also simply remove those who don't follow you on instagram or unfollow other accounts that you don't want them to see your profile.
If you still don't like this application, we invite you to download it for free by accessing the Play Store for Android and the App Store for iOs. Among the current social networks, Instagram ranks first, leaving almost below Facebook, which for many years has been on the throne of this podium.
If you liked this step by step you can find many others on Instagram, some as a complete guide to learn to know who has seen my profile on Instagram among others which will be useful to learn more about this social network and its advice to become popular on her.TagsInstagram