It is a good idea to present the opening of a business, throw a party for many people, etc. This way you don't have to send a private message to each of the invited people with all the details.
It is also a good idea promoting a business among other things. This is why it is important to know how to properly use a Facebook event. And one of the important parts you need to know how to handle is to cancel or delete an event.
It may happen that for one reason or another it is necessary delete that event. Then you need to know how to delete or delete an event created on Facebook. Fortunately, we'll teach you this in just a few steps so you can delete it quickly without problems.
In turn, we will also teach you how to modify it. Since if all you want is to change the date or time of that event, you don't need to delete it. It is a simple tutorial that you will need to follow step by step and you can quickly do one of the two things we mentioned earlier.
How to delete an event on Facebook
- The first thing you need to do is go to Facebook.
- Once logged in or created a new account. Go to the start and in the left column you will see several icons, those would be the sections. Look for what it says " Events ".
- On this page you will see all the events you have organized. From those who invited you to those Facebook suggests you pay attention to. These events are sorted by date.
- If you click on organize you will be able to view the events you have created.
- Find the event you want to delete and you will see some boxes below.
- Next, you will need to click on " Modification ".
How to delete an event created on Facebook
- A pop-up window appears and in it you can see all the data of the created event, obviously here you can change everything.
- But what interests us is at the bottom left where it says " Cancel event When you click, a new window appears asking you to confirm your action.
- In case there are other event administrators, you will need to talk to them to be able to delete the event as they must all agree before proceeding.
- When you delete an event, we recommend that you take the time to send a message to all the people who would attend. First of all to let them know that the event has been canceled and second to make a good impression, this way you will get them to want to continue attending future events.
- In turn, if you want to delete the event because something has changed about it. Just hit edit and change a few things. There is no need to delete or cancel the event if it is solely for this reason.
As you can see, it's not difficult to learn at all to delete or delete an event created on Facebook. In a few steps you will be able to delete it without any kind of problem and also to modify it if you deem it necessary.
Remember that we have many tutorials and tricks related to Facebook and other social networks. We recommend that you continue browsing Miracomosehace to find more useful information.
If you have any questions about how to delete Facebook events, you can leave it a little further down in the comments section and we will be happy to help.TagsFacebook