How do I delete my Facebook mobile number from my computer?
- Log into Facebook.
- Go to the top right corner and click the down arrow icon.
- When a menu appears, you need to click "Settings".
- A side menu will appear immediately located on the left side of the screen.
- Find the option "Mobile" and click there.
- You will immediately see a new window called "Mobile settings".
- In the section Your phone numbers you will be able to see the number you have registered in your Facebook account; below the cell number is the option "Remove", click there.
- A pop-up window will appear with a message confirming if you are sure you want to delete that number.
- You must check the box that says "I understand that I may lose access to my account".
- Then click the button "Remove".
- Now enter your login password.
- Awards «Send» and voilà your number has already been deleted.
You will receive a message to your email informing you that you have successfully deleted your mobile number from Facebook. This will prevent strangers from having your number and using it to annoy you, but if that happens, you may be blocking calls and messages from that unknown number.
How to change my mobile number on Facebook?
There are two very simple ways to change your Facebook mobile number.
1. Add another phone number:
- Follow steps 1 to 6 above.
- Press the option + Add another mobile number.
- When a pop-up window appears, enter the phone number and check the box with the option where you want to receive the confirmation code (message or call).
- click on "Keep it going".
- Enter the confirmation code arrived on your mobile phone and press "Confirmation".
- And your number will be successfully added.
2. Adding a new phone number:
- Follow the previous steps (1-12).
- When you have deleted your mobile number, a green button with the option will appear in the same window + Add a phone number, click on that button.
- A pop-up window will appear where you need to enter the new mobile number ; You must also check the confirmation box, i.e. you must choose whether you want the confirmation code to reach you via a message or a call.
- Now you need to click on the button "Keep it going".
- If you checked the message box, you will receive a message with a confirmation code. Enter this code and click "OK".
- Finally another window will appear where you have to configure if you want to receive notifications via sms and what you want to share your number with; After configuring this data you need to click "Save configuration".
- Hello, your Facebook account already has a new mobile number.
How to delete my Facebook mobile number from Android?
- Go to Facebook Lite.
- Press the icon with three horizontal stripes in the upper right corner.
- When a menu appears, you should look for the option "Settings" and click there.
- Now you need to look for the Notifications section and hit the option "Text message".
- In this new window you will be able to see your mobile number, the word "Remove" appears under your number, click there.
- When another window pops up you need to check the I understand that I can lose access to my account box and then press the button "Delete number".
- Now you have to enter your Facebook login password and click on "Delete phone".
- And voila your number has been deleted.
Advantages of registering a mobile number on Facebook:
- Used for enter to your Facebook account.
- Reset your password if you forget it or if your account is hacked and needs to be recovered.
- Send alerts on logins unknown.
- Help keep your account more secure with the two-step authentication method.
- Receive notifications of friend requests or status updates.
- Your friends can search for you on this social network using your mobile number.
- You can change the password easily.
If you're not sure you have yours cellphone number on Facebook, follow these simple steps and there will be no trace of your phone information on this social network. As you can see, deleting or changing your Facebook mobile number is a very simple process; Although if you don't feel safe, it would also be good if you put your profile completely private so that no strangers can see it.
TagsDelete / Delete Facebook