The mere fact of sharing pictures, stories, and even texting has turned it into an all-in-one that has left other apps like Snapchat discarded. This is why many tend to use this application, to the point of stopping using others in the process.
However, fascinating as this application may seem, there are many people who not only want to delete their posts, but also for various reasons would like delete your account. Either for security reasons, because they leave everything to open another profile or because they move to another social network.
Whatever the reason, there are always users who close their profiles. And, in case you are one of the people they are looking to close your profile Instagram, here we will leave you a simple step by step for you to delete your successful account in an easy way. So be careful!
The process of deleting your Instagram account
Potenza delete your Instagram account so definitive it's something very simple, but keep in mind that the only way to perform this process is through the Instagram site. Likewise, all you have to do is follow the instructions we will provide you below:
- You start by going to the Instagram website and access to your account.
- Then, enter the page menu where you will get the »Delete my Instagram account« option. Note that to access this menu you need to click on the gear next to your photo in your profile.
- Now, you need to indicate why you want to leave this social network, then enter your password twice to make sure you do it yourself.
- Then your account will come eliminated and you won't have to worry about it.
Enough easy to do right? But, if you want to suspend your account, basically make it totally invisible until you want to, you also have the option to suspend it.
The process of temporarily disabling your Instagram account
We don't always want to delete what we have left on Instagram. Many times it happens when we have so many photos that are dear to us or because we had memorable moments with her. However, it's best to leave it until a new day.
If that's what's on your mind, let's assume temporary disqualification must be your thing. And if that's exactly what you want, be sure to follow these steps:
- To start, enter your Instagram account from a computer, it can only be done from the browser of a mobile phone or computer, but not directly from the application.
- Once logged in, go directly to your profile and click » edit profile »To view various options on how to change it.
- When they appear, you need to go to the last option. Here, next to the "send" button you will see an option that says " temporarily disable my account ". By clicking on it, you will be asked to enter your password a couple of times and a warning message will appear.
- Thereafter, your account will be disabled upon your request until you change your mind again.
And with that you will have your account completely silent and inaccessible until the next time you want to enter it and post a new publication.