How to delete or remove objects and people from a photo on Android
If you really want to delete or remove objects and people from one photo on Android, the first thing you need to do is go to the Play Store. Once inside, you need to download the Adobe Photoshop Fix application from the Play Store, after installing it you need to access the application.
If you don't have an account in Adobe you can register for free with Facebook if, on the contrary, you don't want to have it connected, you can register with Google. Next, you will need to follow the following steps that you will see below, so that you can quickly remove objects and people from a photo on Android.
- Once inside the application, select the «more» button located in the lower right corner of the mobile phone screen. Then select the images within your gallery that you want to edit, when the image opens you will see at the bottom several options that you can select.
- Next, tap on the icon that looks like a patch and several options will appear, you need to select the first one. Immediately 3 possibilities will open on the screen which are: size, hardness and the brush, to start edit the photo.
- Then you select the dots icon which is the brush and start blending the object you want to remove from the photo. If you select size or hardness you can change the thickness of the brush, to make it easier to blend perfectly what you want to remove.
- After shading all the object you want to remove, you will see how it disappears, finally give the correct option. In this simple way you can delete anything or person in your photos to leave them as professionals.
The best thing about this application is that it allows you to share the photo on any social networks once you are satisfied with it.
Tips for deleting or removing objects from a photo on Android
Although it is very easy to delete objects and people from a photo on Android using the application you encountered earlier, there are tips that will make it even easier. Next, you will know some tricks that will make you a pro when editing photos with Adobe Photoshop Fix on your Android device. However, if you are unable to download the Adobe Photoshop Fix application, we have another alternative to remove objects from a photo with App Touch Retouch.
- If you want the application to run smoothly and with maximum speed, we recommend using photos smaller than 1000 pixels. This is because the more pixels an image has, the larger its size and sometimes it is difficult to process it.
- When selecting the brush you will use to erase any object, try setting the size to 35 and the hardness to 100. This will give you greater benefit and better control of the brush, so that you can select exactly the object you want. remove from photo.
- If all your photos are larger than 1000 pixels and the application is a bit scratchy, you can fix it resizing photos. This trick is very important, as it will allow you to get rid of the object quickly and without wasting so much time in this process.
- In the Play Store of your mobile Android you will find many applications for resizing images, which will work very well for reducing the size of your photos. One such application you can download is Photo Compress and Resize, which will work very well for you.
If you found this information useful on how to delete or remove objects and people from a photo on Android, be sure to follow this post. If you have already done so, tell us with a comment how you did it in this simple but useful procedure.App