One of the changes made by the new Microsoft operating system update was the boot menu. It now has a lot more sections and features that become too many for some users. If you want to know how delete or remove the app list in the Windows 10 start menu, this tutorial is for you.
The boot menu has been present in all existing versions of Microsoft's Windows operating system. In the Windows 8 update, the creators had given up on it, but after complaints from the vast majority of users, they decided to incorporate it say new in the latest update so far, Windows 10.
However, the start menu has more functionality than ever, becoming overkill and even unnecessary for many of its users, which even stuns. If you are one of them, don't worry. One of the benefits of Windows 10 is that it is customizable in many ways and the start menu is no exception.
In fact, you can add or add Steam games to the Windows 10 start menu or just enter the classic start menu in Windows 10.
Delete or remove the app list in the Windows 10 Start menu
As mentioned above, the Windows 10 Start Menu has a lot more features than previous versions. In it you will find the Cortana search engine, the latest programs you have opened, the applications you use the most on your computer, among others.
If you are more into minimalist style and a simple interface, seeing so many things in the start menu can be overwhelming. Here is the solution to make you feel more comfortable using your PC.
What should you do?
You can delete or remove the app list in the Windows 10 start menu. You just need to perform the following instructions.
- The first thing to do is to click on the settings in the boot menu. This section is represented with a gear.
- This action will direct you to the operating system configuration window. When you are there, click on the section " Customization ".
- This will take you to the screen where you can adjust and customize Windows 10. On that screen, locate the Start section in the left sidebar.
- You will be shown a number of options that you can activate or deactivate.
- To delete or remove the app list in the Windows 10 start menu, you need to disable this option by selecting the toggle that says “Show application list in start menu ".
- Once this is done you will no longer see the number of applications that were by default in the start menu.
Also, to get an even more minimalist interface, you can disable other elements, such as the most used applications section, as well as the recently added applications section.
This is a procedure that updates itself automatically, so you don't need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Applications do not disappear
To find applications after you deleted or removed the list of apps in the Windows 10 start menu, there is no need to do a thorough search through the operating system folders.
All you have to do is type the name of the application you want to use into Cortana's search bar. A menu will appear where you can locate the application and to run it just click on it.
The best thing about this latest update of operating system Microsoft is that it is fully customizable, so you can enjoy all its benefits in a minimalist interface adapted to your tastes and needs. Is the best!
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now