But if you no longer want to be a part of Wallapop, we will explain in this post how to delete or delete a Wallapop account? Step by step guide.
How to delete or unsubscribe from a Wallapop account?
If you intend to delete your account on this platform because it is difficult for you to buy or sell products on Wallapop, you can ask for advice to have a satisfactory result.
But if you're still planning on deleting your account, be aware that you shouldn't have any ongoing sales or purchases; it is essential to successfully complete the operations you have in progress.
From mobile device (Android and iOS)
Unlike other apps, Wallapop it does not allow you to delete your account from the app, you need to access the main page of Wallapop to perform the process, these are the steps to follow:
- Open your favorite web browser and search for the URL: www.wallapop.com.
- You need to configure the browser on your mobile device to browse as if you were doing it on a computer. To do this, click on the icon of three vertical points which are located in the upper right corner> Then check the box with the option "Computer version".
- Follow the steps described in the section "From the PC" (e.g. steps 1-7).
If you want to join the Wallapop platform again, you must create a new account with an email address different from the one you used when you unsubscribed; If you use the same it will tell you that the email is in use, which doesn't make much sense if you've already deleted your account.
From the PC
- You must log in and log into Wallapop with the data you usually use.
- Go to the top bar and click on the "My Area" option to access your profile.
- Now your user panel will appear, go to the side menu located on the left side of the screen and select the option "Profile".
- Once inside this option, look for the «Account information» section, where you will see the most relevant data of your account; Find the option "I want to unsubscribe" and click there.
- Wallapop will ask you "Are you sure you want to unsubscribe?"; click on the option "Yes, I want to unsubscribe".
- A pop-up window will appear with various reasons why you can unsubscribe; Choose the reason that best suits your situation and click «Send».
- The system ti will address immediately to the main page of Wallapop, as an indication that your account has been successfully deleted.
- It's that simple to unsubscribe from Wallapop.
Other apps for buying second hand items
If you unsubscribed from Wallapop because you thought the platform was complicated to use, it wasn't useful or wasn't what you expected; below we will show you other alternatives.
This platform deals with the sale and purchase of clothing used for both men and women; Although the clothes are used, there are garments from large companies. Also, this app allows the seller and the buyer to close the transaction between them.
This app allows you to sending photos via chat, you can also follow other users or they can follow your account; Having followers is beneficial because more users will see your articles; in other words, there is more chance to shop.
It is an application in charge of selling and buying electronic devices like second-hand tablets and mobiles. Something important about this app is that you can pay via the app and receive the product at home, without the need to meet the seller of the item, this provides security and peace of mind.
A last and no less important option is to sell the products on the free market. This is in fashion ; Then, wondering why I am not selling that item that I no longer use and is in top condition. Well, that way you can get extra cash. We hope this post will be very useful for you to improve the quality of your sales or purchases.Tagswallapop