Android has all sorts of notifications, such as network notifications which can be really annoying. By the way, compared to the previous example, it is also possible to disable notifications of open WiFi networks and in the same way configure floating notifications.
Disabling mobile notifications can be handy so that your mobile doesn't get filled with those annoying apps that abuse this feature. In this way you will stop receiving notifications that do not interest you, controlling your mobile more effectively.
What are Android mobile notifications?
Although every Android device is different, as every company has its own specific customization levels, essentially the operating system is the same, which is why it works like the mobile notifications they are present on most devices with this operating system.
Floating notifications are actually notifications from applications that appear as a balloon or dialog box in the part top of the screen. They can be very useful for quickly viewing information about the applications we use.
In any case there is also the other side of the coin, since many applications do excessive use of this type of notifications, becoming annoying in the long run. It is for this reason that many people are wondering if it is possible to disable Android mobile notifications in other applications.
The truth is that it is possible to remove notifications from Android applications and disable mobile notifications, for this you can use different applications, such as the one we will present today. Please read the following information carefully to check the mobile notifications on your Android device.
How to disable Android mobile notifications in simple steps
To carry out this task, we will use the Notify Blocker application, an app designed specifically for this purpose, although it also has other useful options. Through the following tutorial we will teach you how to use this application so that mobile notifications are not displayed on Android.
Some people may be bothered by constant notifications of this type, especially if they come from recurring applications. In any case, there is one very simple solution, which you will learn right away through this application, read this guide carefully.
Turn off Android mobile notifications
- The first thing you should do is download the application, for this go to the app store and search for Notify Blocker or access from this Notify Blocker-Play Store link. Click on the option Install.
- After that, you will have downloaded the application, what you need to do now is open it, don't as soon as you start it for the first time, the configuration options will appear on the screen.
- The first thing you should do is give access to the notifications of your devices, press on the option Ability. Access to notifications will appear on the screen, it is required attivare Notify Blocker, if a confirmation appears on the screen, press Consented.
- This way, you will be able to use the application without any problem.
Start using Notification Blocker
- To use the application the first thing to do is start it, the first step to start blocking Android mobile notifications is to go to the tab at the bottom, we refer to How to block Heads-ups.
- All system applications will be displayed, enable the ones you want to block, in this way the notifications of those applications will no longer appear.
- After this simple process you will be able to disable those annoying apps that were constantly showing floating notifications.
Note that some applications may be affected if you disable them. For this reason, we recommend that you leave notifications active for applications such as WhatsApp and others. This way, the important information they may show will not be lost.
Finally, if you want to take this notification even further, you can access the system functions, where you can activate and deactivate all notifications on Android devices without much difficulty.