Facebook is without a doubt the most important social network and recognized of the entire planet. Over the years it has had immensely positive growth and evolution, presenting on its platform a large number of options, tools, services, tools and other features and qualities totally conceived, designed and created for the benefit of their respective users.
With the passage of time, this social network managed to make the necessary changes to continue to be attractive to the public and the new generations, managing to get new users day after day who want to register, enter and start enjoying the multiple options that this incredible American platform has to offer us.
Within its extensive portfolio of quality and characteristics we can highlight many interesting factors and facets that make this social network platform a multifunctional application. From here we can find and post photos, videos, share images, add friends, comment and publish and other options. We can also get games, events, groups and much more.
All these features together with a simple and interesting interface is the attraction that has Facebook and with which it has reached millions of users all over the world. This social network is fully available on all types of platforms, consoles, web browsers and operating systems, so there is no way you can miss out on all these benefits.
What are Facebook notifications?
Like any application or social network this has its notifications with which we will be aware of all this that happens on this platform, we will be able to see the likes given to our photos, images or videos, as well as comments made by other people, upcoming events, invitations from friends, birthday of the day and other Facebook notifications.
Thanks to these we can know everything that happens when we are not inside the app or simply do not want to open it. This Facebook feature turns out to be quite useful in these types of situations or cases, but if for some reason you don't want to know about these daily notifications, there are solutions you can go to so that these notifications don't bother you. if you are busy or not.
Next we will tell you how to remove or disable recurring notifications from Facebook in so they don't bother you during the day, we're going to show you two pretty cool, simple and easy-to-do options that won't take your time. So stay with us and find out all the information and details related to this good solution.
How can I remove and disable Facebook notifications so I never get them again?
As we said before, performing this procedure is quite simple and will not take time. First of all we will have to log in to Facebook, once and within our respective profile we will have to go to the settings section which is normally delimited by the icon of a small dice, 3 lines, 3 points or some kind of tool.
This usually is at the top right of the screen, so to speak, right in the corner. Once located and selected, a large list of options and tools will be displayed, we will go to the help and configuration section where we will find the application configuration box first, we will click right here.
A new menu will appear where we will select «Notifications». There we can see a large number of options to change our notifications, we will disable the main switch that appears at the top of the screen and voila, we will have removed the notifications from Facebook.
For the 2nd method, we will have to enter the configuration and settings section directly from our phone, there we will look for the applications box, select it and then type the name of the App in the search engine.
Once found, we will go to the «Application notifications» box. Once again we will see a list of options related to notifications, we will deactivate the main option and that's it. We will have successfully removed and disabled notifications from Facebook.
Ways to temporarily disable Facebook notifications
It is not possible to temporarily disable Facebook notifications. But you have the option to turn off any notifications you don't want to see and when you want to see them, just turn them back on. You do it as follows:
- At the top right of Facebook you will find a bell select it.
- Choose a notification and select the three ellipsis on the right side.
- When you open it you will be able to choose between turning off the notification of that specific page, turning off notifications about the topic named on that page or receiving fewer notifications from that person.
Whichever option you choose will stop the notification from appearing. The only way to make them appear again is to update the application and restore the old options.
How to remove Facebook notifications from the application?
Removing Facebook notifications from the Facebook app itself is very simple, just follow the steps below.
- Download Facebook App Manager
- Go from your mobile device to settings or configuration.
- Select the option
- Find the program of installing the Facebook app
- Tap the Disable Updates option.
- Now look at the option below that says Facebook App Manager
- Select the Disable updates option.
For these options to work in the long run, Facebook automatic updates need to be disabled. Since with each update the options are reset.
Disable notification messages
If you are one of those who is only on Facebook to do other than talk on Messenger, this option will be perfect for you.
- Select the messenger balloon located at the top right of the page.
- Click the three ellipsis at the top.
- Find the option that says Sounds incoming calls o Sound messages, press the switch so it turns blue, which means notifications are turned off.
Turn off email notifications
To disable the Facebook notifications that come to you by filling your inbox with notifications, you just need to do the following:
- Open your email and select one of the Facebook messages.
- In the upper right part of the message you will find 3 vertical ellipsis, select them.
- Find the option that says Block Facebook, select it and that's it.
Turn off friend request or friend update notifications
There comes a point where we can feel good about how many people we have on Facebook and don't want anyone else. However, no one ever stops trying by sending a friend request. Today we bring you a solution for this problem, please disable friend requests as follows:
- Go to the Settings option and locate the option
- Inside the privacy tab, find a section called Who can send me friend requests?
- When you get the section, select the option that says Edit and accept the option that says Friends of friends.
While this option doesn't completely eliminate friend requests, notifications will drop significantly.
Disable notifications from a group
On Facebook it's perfectly normal to be part of a group and while receiving notifications is also normal, it's usually pretty annoying. To reduce the intensity of these problems, follow the steps below.
- Enter the Facebook application and select the arrow at the top right.
- Click where it says Your Groups and then again on the option with the same name Your Groups.
- You will be shown a list of all the groups you belong to. A cogwheel appears next to the name of each group, select it.
- Locate and click where it says change notification settings and then notify me.
- Check the Disabled option, then press accept and that's it, page disabled.
Steps to disable Facebook notifications from mobile
Facebook does not allow you to completely eliminate notifications that reach your mobile device, however you can manage the type of notification you want to avoid.
- From the news section you will select the three horizontal stripes which are located in the upper right part of the page.
- Select the Settings and Privacy - Settings - Notification Settings option. At this point you can choose which notifications you want to receive and which not.
How to disable notifications from the web?
Disabling notifications from the web is not very complicated, just follow the steps below to get it.
- Open the Facebook web page in your browser.
- Once uploaded, select the padlock symbol located before the web address in the navigation bar.
In the menu that appears, you'll select the Notifications option and then select the option that says Block.TagsDelete / Delete Facebook