Among the programs offered by Microsoft Office we can find, Microsoft Word (allows you to develop text works), Microsoft PowerPoint (develops templates for presentations in videobeam), Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet training), Microsoft Access (allows the user to develop Records as a database), Microsoft Outlook (Internet messaging system), to which we can change the language to Spanish.
This whole group of applications allows users to develop daily activities, whether they are students who have to do a job, a manager of a company who needs to develop a database in Excel, with the BASE function of their customers or workers, a teacher who needs to make a presentation to explain a class. Being a very useful tool in several respects.
How to disable or disable automatic updates in Microsoft Office
Being such a complete system, Microsoft is designed with aspects of configuration previous, including automatic updates.
The main point that justifies the updates is to provide users with a better experience. Since it allows you to train your systems with new products, services and even more advanced tools.
Updates are usually files a bit larger than the previous one and there are computers that are not compatible with these. So today we show you how disable them or disable them in two ways.
Turn off automatic updates via settings in Office
- Go to the start menu.
- Select the option "Settings", you can also press the Windows symbol (it looks like four small boxes forming a larger box) + the «L» key.
- Below are several icons, you need to select "Update and security".
- You will be presented with a list from which you need to click on "Windows Update".
- Select "Advanced options".
You may notice that the option to offer new update services has been turned on and you just need to uncheck it.
Disable automatic updates to Microsoft Office through Office.
To disable updates in this way from the first access to any Office file, be it Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word among others.
- Access the menu «File o account».
- You need to select Office Updates.
- You will find a panel with options such as: update now, view updates and disable updates.
- We select "Disable updates".
- An entry will appear asking if you want to allow the application to make changes to the device and you must press accept.
Microsoft Office updates are in fact improvements made to the various file systems, they are made to reorder some of their tools, or to include others that can be quite useful for users.
Microsoft has intelligently arranged for updates to run automatically to avoid inconvenience to users who constantly use this service.
However, the user may feel comfortable with the way his program already works as well does not require new technologies or tools.
- If at any time you would like to enable automatic updates again, you just need to follow the steps and click on the option "Enable updates".
- It is recommended that you create a backup copy of your system, as if a file is configured incorrectly, the whole process can be reversed.
The archive package offered by Microsoft Office was undoubtedly one of the best creations that Windows has developed, as it has simplified the lives of many users of the digital environment.
Those who use the Internet and computer platforms almost daily. It has also made this service available on mobile devices, so that you can purchase it from anywhere in the world at any time of the day. And if you can't download it, you can successfully use Office for free Online.
Finally, we hope you enjoyed this article, however we would like to know, Do you find it useful to disable these options? , Leave your opinion in the comments.Etiquetas Office applications