Since its creation over a decade ago, Facebook has become popular with people of all ages, being such a comprehensive network. This app does constantly updates to include new tools such as adding videos or songs to our Facebook statuses. However, these updates make the app a little heavier.
For this reason, the developers of Facebook is was entrusted with the task of creating an alternative for all those users who are in places where the internet connection is not so fast (initially it was designed for places in Asia and Africa). And currently some Latin American countries.
The answer to this question was Facebook Lite, this version has most of the features of the initial app but much lighter compared. Since the "conventional Facebook" covers around 60MB while the light version only takes around 28MB, so obviously there are differences between Facebook and Facebook Lite.
How to disable or disable Facebook Lite notifications?
The platform Facebook allows to users of remember some important dates, how to see upcoming birthday dates of close friends or family, turn on Memories notifications and other events that may interest them.
Furthermore, Facebook constantly sends notifications. They occur whenever people receive a message from their friends, comment on a status, post a new photo, or receive a new friend request.
These notifications are very useful for some people, however they can be annoying for others. Of course, solving this problem is quite simple and requires no further adjustments. Today we show you how to disable this option:
- If your device is a mobile phone that works with Android, the first thing you need to do is scroll down the menu bar and select the icon Settings or Configuration.
- Select the option Applications
- Enter in Application Manager
- Check the option Lite
- Access in the notifications
- Finally, you just have to choose the option "Block notifications"
It is likely that, depending on the device from which you perform this action, you will see some options with different names, but nevertheless they have the same meaning. And in any case, the process will go the same way.
Benefits of turning Facebook Lite notifications on or off
The main advantage of keeping this option active is that the user will not miss any details of what is happening in the social network, it is one useful tool for who he's not very good at remembering important or special dates or for those who are a little busy and need extra help.
Il counterproductive of Facebook notifications is that constantly receiving information can discharge the battery mobile device and constantly disturb its sound or vibration.
How to activate or install Facebook Lite on your mobile device?
If you are new to the community or want to belong to this amazing social network, you just have to follow a few simple steps:
- First go to the App available on your Android device to install the App. In this case it would be Play Store.
- Enter the Facebook Lite search panel, select the App and press the option Install. After the download is complete, log into the application.
- You will then be presented with a short form in which you will have to indicate, among other things, your name, e-mail address and password. Log into.
- Once registered, you will start using the services that Facebook offers you.
Facebook has now established itself as the best known and most used social network today, millions of users interact daily through this medium and it is no wonder. This platform encompasses an entire community of "Friends on Facebook" in Worldwide.
This social network has made life easier for millions of users who communicate daily with their friends and family around the world. It is a form of entertainment and distraction and allows you to stay in touch with those you love.
Finally, we hope this article has helped you. However, we would like to hear from you You have been able to disable Facebook Lite notifications? Leave us the answer in the comments.EtiquetasFacebook Lite