Does iTunes automatically open on your computer? Not comfortable for you? So nothing better than learning to disable or prevent automatic opening of iTunes in Windows with this simple tutorial you can do it in Windows 10, 8 and 7.
Making sure that iTunes doesn't just open in Windows isn't a difficult task. We cannot deny that, if we have an iPhone, having iTunes is extremely convenient not only for setting up continuous playback of music in iTunes or for keeping everything related to music organized. multimedia, rating songs with stars using Half Stars.
But even if you prefer, you can edit the information of the song and album names.
Otherwise also to reset your phone, make backup copies, etc. In short it is quite a useful program. However, if you don't have to use it too much, the fact that it only opens on your computer is probably not something that is very comfortable for you to say.
That is why we will see a little below how to prevent opening iTunes in Windows only with a very simple method that can help you prevent any program from opening automatically when Windows starts. Something that will undoubtedly end up having a positive impact on the operating system's startup speed.
How to prevent iTunes from opening automatically
It's not at all difficult to disable iTunes so that it doesn't open automatically in Windows. We will see below the process we must follow to avoid it:
- First we will have to go to the " Task Manager "For this we can right-click on the bottom bar of Windows and then click" Task Manager “. Another option is to press Ctrl + Alt + Sup and choose " Task Manager ".
- Once we are here we will have to go to the tabs above and look for the one it says "Start".
- Of all the apps we can see, the one we're looking for is the one it says “ITunesHelper” we will right click on it.
- Now what we will do is click on the option "Deactivate" o "Deactivate".
- Don't worry, you'll be able to continue using iTunes as usual. The only thing we have done is to prevent it from opening automatically. Whenever we open it, it will do it normally.
- The tutorial above is suitable for Windows 10 and Windows 8. However, if you are using W7, the procedure changes slightly. Even if it's not that complicated.
- What you will need to do is press the keys Windows + R and a small window will open in which you will have to type "Msconfig" and then press enter.
- What it will do is open the system settings window. Here you will have to look for the “home” tab and then in that tab search “ITunesHelper” to disable it.
How to make iTunes not only open in Windows
Something to clarify is that the disabling iTunesHelper in reality does not affect anything other than on startup automatic of it. The automatic synchronization function or the like does not stop.
So you don't have to worry about that. It simply affects the automatic start of it. Likewise, at any time you can repeat the steps and you will see that instead of showing the option "Deactivate" instead you will see an option that says "Activate".
As you can see, disable or prevent automatic opening of iTunes in Windows it's a very simple process that you can get to quickly. But in case you still have some kind of doubt, you can leave it in the comments box that you find a little further below and we will try to help you as much as possible.Tagsfinestre