The good thing about these methods is that they will also remove or add icons from other applications you have on your operating system. This way you will be able to manipulate all the icons that appear on the Windows taskbar. And even add websites to the taskbar.
What we recommend is not to disable the antivirus in Windows a unless you have another one installed, as it is essential while browsing that you have antivirus protection to avoid possible malware infections.
In case you want to install another antivirus, we recommend you to try Kaspersky or NOD32, which are high quality antivirus, but above all with many updates and interesting features.
How to remove the Windows Defender icon from the system tray
The first method which in my opinion is the best is to use the application configuration which allows us to modify Windows 10. For this you will simply have to follow these steps:
- First of all, press " Windows ”On the physical keyboard to display the boot menu. Another way to view this menu is to click on the Windows icon in the lower left area of the operating system.
- Now you need to click on the gear icon on the left side of this menu.
- Si opens a new window called " Settings "And here we will have to go up" Applications ".
- Here we will have to go to the left sidebar and click on " starts ".
- You will be able to see all the applications that start when you turn on your computer. Locate the Windows security notification icon that would be Windows Defender and move the switch on the right side so that it is white.
In this way the icon will disappear, but Windows Defender will remain active to protect you from malware while browsing the internet.
Just like you can remove the Windows Defender icon, you can also remove any other program's icon.
How to remove or disable the Windows Defender icon on the taskbar
- Another method is to press " Ctrl + Alt + Canc "And then choose" Activity management ". You can also right-click on the taskbar (in an empty space) and choose “Task Manager”.
- A new window opens in which we can see that at the top we find some tabs. What interests us is that of "Home".
- Once in the form " Start "You will need to locate Windows Defender and right click, select" Disable ”So that it does not start when you turn on your computer. So you won't even see the icon on the taskbar.
The best way to make the icon disappear from the system tray is the first method in which we make sure that Windows Defender continues to work to protect yourself from malware.
Don't worry if you have another antivirus installed because Windows automatically disables Windows Defender, so the icon won't even appear in the lower area of the operating system.
As you can see, the two methods we teach you so that you know well how to disable or remove the Windows Defender icon from the Windows 10 taskbar they are too simple and above all quick to perform.
In case you still have questions or these methods will not give you the results you expected. You can leave us a comment in the section dedicated to them that you find a little further down and we will be happy to help you as much as possible.
The Windows taskbar is one of its most characteristic and used tools, in order to work on it more comfortably it is advisable to customize it with a color of your choice and that also has the icons you use every day.TagsWindows Defender
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now