In today's article we will go to see how to disable the animations that Windows 10 brings by default with two very simple methods. You can choose the one you want, as both are easy to do, while one of them will allow you to choose what you want to turn off and what not.
Windows 10 is a complex system full of pretty cool options and customization possibilities. We can't deny that the animations included visually are great, although some people may find them a little annoying.
The problem is that such animations they consume operating system resources. In case you don't have a very powerful computer, what you should do is turn them off directly without hesitation.
Doing this is actually something too simple which we will teach you a little bit below, just follow the steps to the letter and you can too deactivate just the animations that annoy you and nothing else.
How to disable all animations in Windows 10
We can't deny that Windows 10 by default brings a huge amount of animations, one of which is Start Menu tile animations.
. Not only do they consume resources and degrade the performance of our computer.
If not, they can sometimes be annoying. Do you want to disable all animations in Windows 10? Fortunately, the system has an option to do this, and it's not difficult at all to get it.
- The first thing we will do is press " Start "And then look for the cogwheel, it is an icon that will lead us to" Windows settings ".
- Once in this window we will have to click on the section " Accessibilità ".
- Here we must remain in the category " Screen “, Which is the one selected by default.
- Next, we have to go up " Simplify and customize Windows ".
- Deactivate " Show animations in Windows " And that's it.
You will have all visual effects and animations of the operating system disabled. Although there is a way to improve performance by turning off all visual effects of the operating system and let me tell you it makes a difference after you do.
How to disable Windows 10 animations
- The other option will be to right click on " Computer resources "Or" What computer "And search" Property ".
- In this new system window we will have to go to the left sidebar and click on " Advanced system settings ".
- Subsequently, a new window opens and in " Advanced options "You will have to click on the button" Settings ".
- A new one will open window " Performance options ".
- Here we can select whether to let the computer choose the most appropriate configuration, adjust it to improve appearance or to improve performance without wiping the hard drive.
- But what's really interesting is that we can disable the options we deem necessary, without having to disable everything.
- In my personal case, I advise you to deactivate everything and leave only the options " Show thumbnails instead of icons " is " Smooth edges for screen fonts ".
- Then you will have to click on " Apply "And then on" OK ”And you will be able to notice the changes immediately without restarting your computer. Performance improvement may vary depending on the power of the equipment in question.
This way you will notice a fairly substantial improvement in performance on your computer and without having to install third party applications or search anywhere in Windows. It is a quick and easy process which is helpful in slightly improving the performance of your computer. Especially on laptops.
Remember that if you have any kind of doubt about how to turn off windows 10 animations you can leave it in the comments which you will find a little further down and we will be totally happy to help you solve any kind of problem you have.
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now