Windows is the most complete operating system on the digital market. It controls around 63% of active users worldwide and has been integrated into electronic devices such as smartphones and tablets today.
The group of operating systems known as service software belongs to the IT multinational Microsoft. Developed by Bill Gates and Paul Allen in 1975, they both shared a vision of changing the world by adding a technological component, and this dream came true with the arrival of Windows ten years later.
It is no secret that Windows is one of the most used operating systems today. This is why it is considered important to know how it works, which is why we will explain below how to disable windows system restore.
How to disable Windows System Restore?
The Windows operating system has some preconfigurations who have the task of adequately managing the processes that run on the computer. However, there are cases where disabling one of these settings is justified.
You may need to disable a process called “Windows operating system recovery” for a period of time, as the software ensures that data and items important to the proper functioning of your computer are not lost by activating this feature. However, disabling this setting may remove harmful or useless content. Ideally, make a backup.
Steps to disable Windows system restore
The process to disable Windows system restore will depend on the current version of the operating system on your computer, below we will show you the steps to follow for each:
- First of all, let's right-click on the Windows Start button.
- In the pop-up options list we need to click on the option "system".
- You will find an information box relating to the system, right in the right section we will click on "System protection".
- There will be a dialog with the system properties, and at the top of that is the sentence "System protection". Click there and then select “configure”.
- Now click on "Disable system protection" and click "Accept".
Windows 8 and 7
- We initially click the start button (Windows button), for access the control panel.
- Select the option "System and security", then click on the “System” option.
- Now you will find a pop-up window with different lists and options, click on the list on the left “system protection”.
- Enter "Security Settings" and then you need to select a drive, in case your computer has two or more hard drives, click the one you want to disable.
- Click "configure" and then click "Disable system protection".
- Now click on "accept".
- Click the Windows Start button and go to the Control Panel.
- A list of available options will appear, click "System and maintenance" and then enter "system".
- In the system information box, go to the options box on the left and click "System protection".
- A dialog box will appear, in which you will be asked to accept the request for protection of user accounts, click on "keep it going".
- There is an arrow icon indicating the option "all" hard drives on your PC, you need to deselect it.
- Click on the option "Disable system restore". Then click "Apply" e "Accept". And close the popup later.
- Click the Windows Start button and navigate to the section "Computer resources".
- Now you will find a list of available options, click on "View system information".
- Now click on "System Restore".
- Check the box assigned with the “disable recovery on all drives” option.
- Now click on "Apply".
- A dialog box will appear asking if you really want to disable it, click "Yup".
- The option where all disks are displayed should be disabled to ensure recovery is disabled.
- Click on "Accept".
You may also be interested in How to create a restore point in Windows 10Tagsfinestre
Trending Topic Articles:
- telegram channels to watch motogp live and free now
- where to watch nba live streaming with telegram now
- best telegram channels to watch football streaming tv now
- watch tennis streaming free on telegram best channels now
- best telegram channels to watch and download movies and series now
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free now