How to easily delete all old Facebook posts from PC?
There are two ways to delete all old Facebook posts, one is in the section "Activity log" and the other is « Post previous ".
The Activity Log section shows you a list with all the publications and activities you have done since you opened your Facebook account until today.
- Log in to your Facebook account by entering your email and password.
- When you are on your account home page, go to the top right corner and tap the down arrow icon.
- When a small menu appears, select "Activity log".
- When you open the "Activity log" tab, you will see on the left side of the screen a side menu called "Filters", in the center a list with all the activities you have done on Facebook and in the top right a list with several years ranging from most recent year to oldest.
- Click on the year you prefer.
- Clicking on a specific year will bring up a list of all the posts you have uploaded to your Facebook account that year.
- At the top right of each post you will find a pencil icon, click there.
- Immediately a menu will appear in which you need to select "Remove". You can also choose the "Hide" option so that only you can see these publications.
- A pop-up window will appear with a message, confirming if you are sure you want to delete said publication; you have to click on "Remove".
- Your post will be immediately removed from your Facebook profile, there will be no trace of that post.
This is the best way to delete your older postings, you can even delete the Facebook saved emails you don't want to see anymore.
- Log into Facebook.
- Go to the top right corner and click the down arrow icon.
- When the menu is displayed, select "Settings".
- On the left side of the screen there is a side menu select «Privacy».
- A tab called "Settings and Privacy Tool" will open; In the "Your business" section, click the option "Limit the audience of previous publications".
- You will see a text that says “If you choose to limit the audience of your previous publications, the ones you shared in your bio with the audience of friends of friends and the public will only be shared with the audience of friends. It's possible that the people tagged in those posts and your friends keep watching. "
- If you agree with these terms, press "Limit the audience of previous publications".
- A window will immediately appear with a message in which you must confirm if you are sure to limit all your publications, if you are sure click on the button «Limit audience from previous publications».
- Now your older publications can only be viewed by people you authorize.
Note that the only way to undo this action is to change the audience for each post. Also this application allows you to see the photos of others where they have tagged you, which you can share or not if you want.
It is important to be clear that with the «Previous publications» option you will only limit the audience, you will not delete the publications.
Which old posts should be deleted?
- You have to delete those publications that do not help your professional profile.
- Photos or videos with former partners or friends who are no longer so close.
- Posts that embarrass you, why show a part of your life that you no longer like.
- Delete those publications (photos, videos and messages) that do not protect your privacy.
- Memories or moments that have been sad in your life.
- Delete posts that other people tagged you years ago that are no longer important to you today.
- Publications that disclose personal information.
Many people decide to check their Facebook frequently to clear their friends list, remove embarrassing posts, or renew their information.
If you are one of them, the Facebook application allows you to make all these changes, so that you have an account without embarrassing posts or unwanted friends. But yes, instead you get beautiful photos, with Facebook you can turn your photos into cartoons, in order to give a fun touch to your memories.TagsDelete / Delete Facebook