If you are interested in knowing how to make it, here you will find all the information you need to start enjoying your experience even more with Excel.
How does entering data in Excel help me this way?
While it is true that Excel is a very simple tool to use, it can be confusing for those who do not handle platforms of this type very well or who simply feel that technology is not their forte.
Be able to enter data using a modulo Excel it is very useful in these cases, as it makes it easier and clearer to enter the desired information into the Excel spreadsheet. This application is so useful that you can even export data from Access to Excel without losing the formatting.
The headers and simple options presented by this tool make it easy to locate in the Excel table and therefore, there is no problem when trying to find certain information if you need it. Also, the design of your page in Excel may be to your liking, as you can always format in a table or cell in Excel or the whole spreadsheet.
How can I start using a form in Excel to convey information?
The steps to follow to start enjoying this useful tool they are very simple. But before we get started, something that can help you know how to automatically add more cells. While this isn't entirely necessary, it can make this task easier for you.
What you need to do to be able to easily enter data into Excel through a form, is:
- Download and install the Excel program from the official Microsoft Office page.
- Before creating your form, you need to name the columns of your Excel sheet with labels, so that new categories are created within it.
- When you want to enter information in a cell, click on it.
- Once you have chosen the cell, select the DATA> menu
- Choose to create a new module in the option that says NEW and create a new line.
- When you're done typing the data you want to insert into the rows, click ENTER to make sure your last action.
- Finally, select CLOSE to finish creating the form.
In short, these are the simple steps you need to follow to create and enter information into Excel using a form. Another tool that might help you create your form is the one that allows you to create dependent drop-down lists in Excel and thus always have options that fit each cell at your fingertips.
What if I don't have the latest version of Excel?
You may still have earlier versions of Excel on your computer. But this is not a problem, as it is still possible to take advantage of this option in other versions of this platform.
For example, if you have Excel 2007 or Excel 2010, although the platforms themselves don't have this option directly, you can add it to the Quick Access Toolbar. What you need to do is:
- Select the scheda CUSTOMIZE QUICK ACCESS BAR, which is right next to it.
- Once in the menu, hit the option that says MORE COMMANDS.
- On the tab with the name of EXCEL OPTIONSFrom the commands that are shown as available, choose the ones that are not in the ribbon.
- Select the modules command.
- To finish, click on ADD AND ACCEPT.
If you follow these steps, the next time you need this option in your old version of Excel, you can use it without any problems.
That's all; There is no doubt that, with practice, you will be able to become an expert using this effective platform. It is our sincere hope that you can make the most of this information so that you can be the entrepreneur you want to be.TagsEccellere