Most of the default Windows applications are rarely used by users, but there is a very easy way to remove them without any inconvenience.
Read carefully the information we will give you, as there is the answer to get rid of those pre-installed Windows 10 applications.
How to uninstall pre-installed apps in Windows 10
In this space we focus on offering you the best tutorials in the easiest way, that's why we also offer you the easier way to install the default Windows 10 applications. Don't get too complicated and follow our instructions.
Create a restore point
This step is not mandatory, however it is a recommended action for most of the occasions when we make a significant change. So, if you are a cautious person, you may want to perform a system restore point.
To create a restore point follow the steps below
- Go to the Windows 10 Start menu and search for Control Panel.
- Click on Control Panel and locate the option Recovery (if you don't find it, you can use the search engine at the top right by typing recovery).
- Once in this menu, click on Open System Restore and click Next.
- Once in this place, hit the restore point option of your preference and hit Done.
Performing this procedure will ensure that you protect the integrity of your system in case of any eventuality. Then you can proceed with uninstalling the default applications on Windows 10.
Uninstalling pre-installed Windows 10 apps
To uninstall the platform's default applications, we will have to use a small tool called 10AppsManager, which is what will allow us to uninstall the default Windows 10 applications one by one:
- The first step is to download 10AppsManager.
- When you download the program you will get a file in Zip, decomprimilo.
- After unzipping it, a folder with the same name will appear, double click on it.
- Right-click on the icon and run the program in administrator mode.
- When the program is run you will notice that there are many applications that you can delete, you have the option to delete them one by one or delete them all. In any case, you recommend to delete them one by one, so you only choose the ones you want to get rid of.
- To delete an application, all you have to do is press on it, at this point a confirmation message will appear and you will have to press Yes. You can repeat this process with all those applications you want to remove.
This is the simplest way to remove default applications that we couldn't remove otherwise. This small but useful program will make your system a lot faster, freeing up all that space that has been unnecessarily occupied.
Finally, keep in mind that it is also possible to uninstall or delete any application in Windows without a trace, a process which may be convenient for deleting other files that you do not use on your computer and which cannot be deleted by 10AppsManager.
Benefits of removing pre-installed applications from Windows 10
Deleting anything we don't use on our devices delivers some advantages. These are some of the benefits that deleting Windows 10 default applications offers us:
You will free up system space
Each of the applications we have installed on our computer takes up space on our hard drives. By removing the default applications from Windows 10, you'll reclaim space you didn't have before.
If you are interested in having more storage space on your computer, it is convenient that you know how to free up hard drive space on your Windows PC.
You will improve the start
Most of the installed applications of the operating system start automatically, this causes the computer to start slowly. For this reason, when you delete applications, you will notice that the system starts up faster.
On the other hand, it is also possible to configure your computer's BIOS to improve Windows startup, if that is something that interests you.
You will make your team faster
As in the previous point, applications also consume resources, so eliminating them will improve performance.