Are you wondering what iCloud account is and how does it work? Well, iCloud is a great platform for storing files in the cloud, an undoubtedly very remarkable option in case you want to. back up your information very safely. The platform offers many benefits, but if you are a novice user you should consider the following information.
How to enter or access my iCloud mail in Spanish? - Very easy
iCloud is Apple's proposal for the world of Cloud Storage, is available for many platforms, including Mac and Windows. Through the following guide we will teach you how to access each of these systems.
Log in to iCloud with Windows
Even within Windows you will have access to the iCloud platform, in any case you need to prepare the system to use this service and clearly create an email account in iCloud in advance. If you have questions about this process, please follow these steps:
- In case you want to access iCloud using the Windows operating system, you will need to have downloaded the iCloud application. This App can be downloaded directly from the official Apple iCloud for Windows website.
- Through which you can log in with your iCloud account. By clicking on the link provided above, an option will be displayed with which it is possible download iCloud directly from the Microsoft Store.
- Wait until the installation of the program provided by Apple is finished, it is most likely that you will need to restart your computer to complete the installation setup.
- The application starts automatically, so after system restart it should appear in the Windows toolbar. All you have to do is right-click on this option and select "Log in".
- That said, the login form will be displayed on the screen, in which it is necessary to provide the registration email and password. Just click on the option "Accept" and you will already have signed in to iCloud through Windows.
Log in to iCloud with Mac
Clearly Apple's operating system, macOS, also has access to the iCloud platform. If you wish log in to iCloud via your Mac computer, follow these steps:
- In the case of macOS, the process is much simpler, you just have to go to the system configuration options. This option usually has the name "System Preferences" a which you can access by clicking on the classic macOS menu.
- Among the many system settings options, there is the iCloud section, click on it to access the login options. The system will ask you to provide your registration email and corresponding password, provide this information and click “Start session”.
- This way you will have already successfully logged into iCloud via your Mac computer.
Log in to my iCloud mail using the browser
On the other hand, it is also possible enter to the iCloud platform via the browser, where you can view various information relating to your iCloud account.
- All you have to do this time is go to the platform's official website, which you can access via the following iCloud.com link.
- Once you are there, you just have to provide yours Apple ID and password. After that, click the button to log in successfully.
After successfully logging into your account, you can start saving your photos and videos to iCloud, backing up all your information so they are completely safe in the cloud.