Either because they can't log into Twitter or they forgot to change their Twitter password in case they lost it. These users need to be filtered so that they don't take up space.
If this is your case, do not worry that in this article you will know a tool that will allow you to have excellent information.
For example, knowing the people you follow on Twitter, even those who don't use this social networks. Something like unfollowing those who don't follow you for the same purpose, account debugging.
This way you can delete those people so that you have a cleaner Twitter account with users actually using it. So read on to know how filter users on Twitter to remove them from my account.
Filter users and remove them with Manage Flitter
It would be pointless to follow thousands of people on Twitter if they don't actually use it and thanks to tool that you will know, will allow you to filter those users. To filter users on Twitter to remove them from my account, you need to do the following:
- To start using ManageFlitter, go to their website, where you will need to log in with your Twitter account.
- To do this, make sure you are logged in with your Twitter account in your web browser, then click the big button » Home »On the ManageFlitter home page.
- Then you will need to connect ManageFlitter to your Twitter account. Click » Connect to Twitter " to do it.
- After logging in, you will be presented with the ManageFlitter interface. The next page will first allow you to scroll through the users you follow, but don't follow.
- You will then be able to select numerous accounts from the list, preparing to follow them all at once.
- After making your selections, you can click » Trigger selected ". Before proceeding, you can too choose to select verified and popular accounts.
- Additionally, ManageFlitter allows you to view your followers in different ways, allowing you to reveal different accounts based on different reasons.
For example, using the left sidebar, you can determine which accounts are inactive, tweet a lot, are silent, are spam, etc. Each page will show followers who fall into that category, allowing you to selectively follow specific accounts.
Simplify your account details
The option " Account analysis »Gives you an overview of the number of followers and the number of people you follow. You can also look at the number of tweets, the number of times you've been added to a Twitter list, and your Influence and Spam score.
There are also gods charts daily followers and their growth (or decrease), where you can see at what time of the week you have the most followers. This important information can be of great help to schedule your content and get followers at that ideal time.
In Power Post, you can set up a post schedule and add content to that schedule. You can add your own personalized content and preview the perfect time to post on Twitter based on your location and / or time zone.
To find out how this quote works, you can click on the small button » explains »Below the graph.
You can click » Add more data to the history »To further customize your ideal posting time, for example by limiting it to your first 100 followers.
Overall, ManageFlitter is a powerful web application, yet extremely simple to use. Does a great job of grouping a few types of Twitter accounts, making them easy to identify and eliminate.
ManageFlitter tools are useful for casual Twitter users who want to clean up their followers. Also for companies that care about Twitter marketing strategies and looking to improve the social standing of their Twitter accounts.TagsTwitter report this ad