In this section we will talk about how to fix error code 0x80072ee7 when you want to update Windows Ubdate on your computer. It is important to correct this error because the updates are always needed to improve le performance of the system. But first we'll give you a little review explaining what is error 0x80072ee7 and why it appears in Windows.
What is error 0x80072ee7 and why does it appear in Windows 10?
This error code is very common in Windows 10 and in the Store and causes problems when downloading or installing applications on the system. Mostly this failure appears on certain occasions, such as the ones we will illustrate below, obviously they are the most common, as there are other possible reasons.
- Incomplete updates.
- Network server changes Of computer.
- discrepancy or incompatibility between instruments of the operating system.
Solutions to fix error 0x80072ee7 in Windows 10?
Here are some resources you can carry out easily with the help of Windows system and its functions.
- Resource 1- Change the DNS server address.
In the opinion of Microsoft developers, changing the DNS server address is the most useful alternative to resolve the error.
- Enter the Windows search engine, type “Control Panel” and open that option.
- Go to "Network and sharing center".
- Then you will select “Change Adapter Settings” located on the left side.
- Select the network you are using, right click and choose the "Properties" option.
- Go to the list in the box that appears and look for Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) and select Properties.
- Then choose the “Use the following DNS server addresses” mode.
- Now enter the following numbers: DNS Server - 22.214.171.124.8 and Alternative DNS Server - 126.96.36.199 e save your changes and restart your computer .
- Resource 2- Perform an SFC scan.
The Windows operating system incorporates a very useful tool for error checking, called SFC, which serves the purpose to thoroughly examine the computer. This is the option you will put into practice by following the steps below, try to do it exactly.
- Press the Windows + X keys simultaneously and select the Windows PowerShell option.
- When you open a large window for this, you will add the following sfc / scannow command, the scanning process will take a few minutes.
- When the system scan is complete, close the window.
- Now check that the error has been corrected.
- Resource 3- Edit the hosts file.
Windows users have verified that the 0x80072ee7 error is due to an alteration of the hosts file, IP addresses 0.0.0.0.0 were also reported. This code in the host files causes problems causing error 0x80072ee7, in addition prevents modification and access to host documents.
To fix this, you just need to remove them and add the pound sign (#) at the beginning of the line to the addresses that appear. Once the file is corrected, verify that the problem is resolved.
Note: It is recommended to perform this step with the help of a programmer, as a small mistake may affect the system.
Another alternative to fix error 0x80072ee7 when updating Windows 10
The latter alternative is optional, in the event that the former do not reach the intended goal, we explain what to do.
- Check your antivirus software.
If you have an antivirus on your computer, check if it is probably causing the update error in Windows 10. Many times the antivirus interferes with the system and its functions, ie prevents certain tools from running.
The recommendation is to disable some antivirus functions and, if the problem is not solved, remove the software from your computer. As many antiviruses do not perform their intended tasks correctly and produce lethargy in the computer's operating system.
If you use Windows 10 it will be enough to have Windows Defender to protect your computer from viruses, malware or other harmful files.
To conclude, we invite you to carry out these procedures which are controlled and executed by the developers of system. Putting the given steps into practice will bring you definitive and complete solutions for your computer running Windows 10.