As technology progresses, there is always the little one human error in what is created. When we talk about this, we are referring to general errors that can occur on a computer or mobile device.
It is really a daily thing that an application cannot be opened, that a file is found, that the memory is full, that a virus may appear or that there is a problem with a driver. When you don't have a full understanding of how a computer or a cellular, we will always end up finding an error.
Mistakes are often not a big deal. If we speak in terms IT, it could be a RAM memory saturation causing your game to shut down, or even that the device you connected was not recognized.
But there are errors that become much more serious and can end up shortening the life of the computer. These are often the mistakes of the blue screen. You are in a routine activity on your computer, when suddenly a blue screen occurs, with an error code that you do not fully understand and ends up scaring you, waiting for it not to repeat itself.
However, it is good to document the errors that occur and find the best solutions so that the error does not happen again. We will tell you about them today, so that you don't have any major problems when you solve them and then you can keep on working on your computer in a normal way.
Specifically, we will talk about a common mistake, the error " IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL DRIVER (rtwlane.sys). Often abbreviated as the “rtwlane.sys “; it is a fairly easy mistake to correct; For this reason, below we will talk about everything you need to know about it.
What is rtwlane.sys Error?
Although most blue screen errors tend to be errors that damage our computer in one way or another, this is one of the " lesser evils "That can occur.
In this case, the root of the problem is behind the wireless network card. Basically, it happens when the card goes through a driver error.
It has an error trying to connect to a wireless network and ends up randomly disconnecting there connection causing the card to crash during operation, but, to avoid seeing this error, you don't really have to do too much work.
How to fix rtwlane.sys error?
Since this is a problem with a driver or a driver, you need to go through the usual steps to fix it. All you need to do is play around with the driver update a bit. In case you don't know how to do it, see below what you need to know:
- Since this is an error with the network driver, usually Realtek, you will need to update the device. To do this, you need to go into the Windows 10 Device Manager.
- The latter can be done by going to the button menu Windows + X.
- Next, you need to locate the network drivers that appear in the driver list and access the Realtek wireless network card.
- Once inside, right click on it and click on the option "Update Driver". This should fix the problem.
- · If the problem persists or you have the latest update, you should go back to the previous version of the driver Realtek, per this you have to go directly to the official page of Realtek and look for the previous version driver among the downloads To finally install it manually, you just need to check that the error does not recur.